Miroco Light Therapy Lamp

Miroco Light Therapy Lamp

I bought this light (same specific brand/size/flavor) from Woot on AMZN for $27.99 on Feb 4th. It was delivered the next day.

So if you’re in the market for one of the lamps, this specific brand/size/flavor lamp is a pretty good deal today for $2 less.

Touch Control with 3 Adjustable Brightness Levels, Memory Function & Compact Size for a Happy Life

2 Likes

But are you happy now?

5 Likes

I don’t know, I’m OK I guess…am I supposed to plug the light in or something?

6 Likes

Don’t ask me. I don’t know anything about technology.

8 Likes

Nah. You put a leash and a sweater on it and take it everywhere with you. Even in the darkest sold out movie theater you can be sure you’ll be fine with your therapy light.

6 Likes

I hope the TSA will let me board the plane with my therapy light.

6 Likes

Your genuine Woot aka Amazon receipt is all the authorization papers you’ll need.

5 Likes

It specifically says it will ‘boost mood a little more’… look at the difference between in the before and after! Seems legit to me!
Capture

3 Likes

1 Like

You guys may make fun of light therapy lamps now, but seasonal affective disorder is real and 10k lux light therapy is a legitimate treatment. Equating light therapy with folks who fake papers to bring pets as service animals on flights is not only juvenile but downright ignorant.

2 Likes

I’m the guy who actually owns this lamp remember? I’m also the guy that joked about bringing it on the plane. Ease up a little sparky, we’re just having some fun. :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds like someone needs to sit on their therapy light some more. It’s not working. Or maybe go outside.

1 Like

This time of year that may not be an option. Besides, isn’t outside where all the itchy bugs and humans are?

2 Likes

That reminds me. My coat zipper broke this morning and now I need a new coat.

I live in Oregon. Sunshine is a rarity this time of year.

3 Likes

Same here. But even with the clouds it feels good to get out.

1 Like

Hi there. They’re not putting anyone down. They’re just having some fun. This is pretty normal for wooters. They mean no offense.

5 Likes

Aww…! So adorable!!! <3