Mischief Days! January 16 - January 20th, 2023

MischiefDays_Blog_600x250

FIVE DAYS OF MISCHIEF

What IS Mischief Days? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a bird plane? (Which makes no sense once we think about it; birds can fly.) No! It’s a non-stop onslaught of chances to get crazy-low prices, coupons, play games, and win prizes. Oh, and it has Bags o’ Crap, too.

Monday January 16

DEAL-O-METER #1 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. on Monday, January 16th, 2023. Make us lose even more money on Tuesday!

Tuesday January 17

WTF PRICING — Try for a chance to purchase something for only $1!! Starts at 11 a.m. CT and ends at 3 p.m. CT. Don’t be late. You don’t want to miss out on these crappy deals!

Wednesday January 18

WOOT-OFF — It’s time for another Woot-Off. We’ll be here from 8 a.m. CT - 10 p.m. CT. And don’t forget the Shirt Woot-Off!

DEAL-O-METER #2 — Vote to lower the price AGAIN!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, January 18, 2023. Make us lose even more money on Thursday!

Thursday January 19

WootBusters_Blog_50x50

VALENTINE’S DAY DEALS — Yepp, it’s that dreaded time of year already. Hundreds of deals for your sweetheart, all in one place. Starts at 12 p.m CT.

Funhouse

FUNHOUSE — 6 magical doors! New reveals every 10 minutes! Coupons! Weird stuff! Lots of stress purchasing! All at the Funhouse from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. CT.

TTsHappyHour

TT’s HAPPY HOUR — Join us for our virtual drink-and-coupon-giveaway Happy Hour, hosted by Forum Queen @ThunderThighs on Thursday, January 19th from 5 p.m.- 7 p.m. CT.

Friday January 20

DEAL-O-METER #3 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. on Friday, January 20th, 2023. Make us lose even more money on Saturday!

4 OF A KIND - A DICE GAME — It’s the Woot! Forum dice game. Get 4 of a kind and you may get a BOC! Starts at 9 a.m. CT.

:w_ooh:

GOOD LUCK!

60 Likes

Fun House?!?

Hooray for free stuff!

13 Likes

Yay for the Fun House!! :partying_face: BoC opportunities also await!!!

8 Likes

Yay for Mischief!

Toilet Paper Cat GIF by Libby VanderPloeg

21 Likes

fit-in__1200x9600

20 Likes

Abc Yes GIF by The Bachelorette

5 Likes

I should probably work on my tiered list.

12 Likes

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

9 Likes

Would be excited… but have so much fomo from weekend app games being removed…

11 Likes

Wooo!

4 Likes

Plotting Wait For It GIF by Make it Move

11 Likes

Finally some WOOT! Mischief in 2023!!!
Cats Mischief GIF by Kitty Is Not A Cat

7 Likes

I am 100% with you there! Fortunately I got the BOC push on New Year’s Day so I’m still in my 31-day timeout therefore I don’t even have to pay attention to anything this week. I might try for a $1 item during the WTF Pricing or something absolutely useless and unneeded with a coupon during the Funhouse but I think I may boycott the Woot-Off and TT’s Happy Hour. Actually I may participate in the Happy Hour to hopefully get some $1 deals and maybe a coupon. But I’m not spending any money in the Woot-Off out of protest for the Digital Crap games. I do wish there were some Midnight Madness Deals.

9 Likes

Cats Plotting GIF by Kitty Is Not A Cat

6 Likes

acid may GIF

9 Likes

mile high chicken GIF by Jay Sprogell

5 Likes

I can’t wait for all the Mischief that’s coming this week!! I am so excited that I can barely sleep!!! Woot-Woot!!!

6 Likes

:w_ooh:

6 Likes

want some fat wins

7 Likes