Mischief Days! January 17 - January 21, 2022

MischiefDays_Blog_600x250

FIVE DAYS OF MISCHIEF

What IS Mischief Days? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a bird plane? (Which makes no sense once we think about it; birds can fly.) No! It’s a non-stop onslaught of chances to get crazy-low prices, coupons, play games, and win prizes. Oh, and it has Bags o’ Crap, too.

Monday January 17

DEAL-O-METER #1Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. on Monday, January 17, 2022. Make us lose even more money on Tuesday!

Tuesday January 18

WTF PRICING — Try for a chance to purchase something for only $1!! Starts at 11 a.m. CT and ends at 3 p.m. CT. Don’t be late. You don’t want to miss out on these crappy deals!

Wednesday January 19

WOOT-OFF — It’s time for another Woot-Off. We’ll be here from 8 a.m. CT - 10 p.m. CT. And don’t forget the Shirt Woot-Off!

DEAL-O-METER #2 — Vote to lower the price AGAIN!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. Make us lose even more money on Thursday!

Thursday January 20

TTHH ICON

TT’s HAPPY HOUR — Join us for our virtual drink-and-coupon-giveaway Happy Hour, hosted by Forum Queen @ThunderThighs on Thursday, January 20 from 5 p.m.- 7 p.m. CT.

Valentines_APP_1125x600

VALENTINE’S DAY DEALS — Need the perfect gift for your sweetheart? Or maybe you just want to treat yourself! Event starts at 12 p.m. CT.

Friday January 21

DEAL-O-METER #3Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. on Friday, January 21st, 2022. Make us lose even more money on Saturday!

4 OF A KIND - A DICE GAME — It’s the Woot! Forum dice game. Be one of the first ten people to get 4 of a kind and you may get a Bandolier of Carrots! Starts at 9 a.m. CT.

:w_ooh:

GOOD LUCK!

38 Likes

Yay!

(Especially yay that TTHH won’t be on a Friday.)

9 Likes

First shenanigans of the new year. I have to wait two weeks for my next BoC. At least I can concentrate on the other deals now.

9 Likes

So Excited Joy GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

8 Likes

I want it all! Time to party!

4 Likes

Babysitting Amazon GIF by Woot!

11 Likes

Does a “Mischief Days!” BoC still have the same 30+ day restriction? If it does NOT would that BoC reset the 30+ day timeout?? Curious (and credulous) minds want to know!

7 Likes

Same rules as a regular B0C.

The only B0C which is exempt from the 30 day rule is one which is won from a forum giveaways.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

7 Likes

Yay!

5 Likes

Love this

2 Likes

THIS IS NOT THE GIVEAWAY THREAD FOR ANYTHING. YOU WILL NOT WIN A PS5 BY POSTING IN THIS THREAD.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

8 Likes

Oh. My. Gosh. I might actually finally get to attend a TTHH again for once!

I’M SO FREAKIN’ BEYOND EXCITED!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

>'Kat

9 Likes

Looking History Channel GIF by HISTORY UK

Well at least a month!

5 Likes

Time to have some fun.

Fun Diversion GIF

4 Likes

Did I win? Lol

2 Likes

TTHH on a Thursday?!

2 Likes