Mischief Days! June 20 - June 24

Another curious question… does amazon not know i m a woot member. About every 2 -4 weeks they send me an email saying you are invited to join woot ??? Wazzup with that?

2 Likes

Exactly what my mind goes to when someone says that :joy:

1 Like

hey @Froodyfrog, i saw this and it made me think perhaps you could help.

in the grand scheme of things, my father has always been relatively “technologically-inclined,” so to speak.
that said, try as he might, he has never managed to win a BoC.
at 80 years old (!), he just isn’t fast enough. and to make things worse, he thinks he is—he is still mentally fairly sharp, so, naturally, for a long time he refused help whilst remaining glued to his screen, staring and tapping furiously for hours during woot-offs.

now, it is i who is in charge of this venture, and, so, naturally, wish i had never offered. on the days i participate in front of my father, i am constantly met with pain-in-the-arsery. for instance, have you ever heard of backseat-wooting? of course you haven’t. because it wasn’t a thing. until it was. and it is. beware, y’all. beware of backseat-wooting.
on the days i try on my own, he insists that i am not paying enough attention. sometimes he’s not wrong. i go to university full time and work.

alas, he and i are both starting to lose hope that he will ever see the day woot bestows a big ol :poop: on him. is there anything this poor man can do to up his odds?

TL:DR — Please, oh please, Woot, crap on my father!

2 Likes

Easy, on Friday midnight CT, meaning the time between Friday and Saturday, the Woot App has a digital crap game and they sometimes offer the opportunity to buy a BoC as a prize. It’s much easier to obtain the forbidden crap fruit that way…

Read more about it here…

6 Likes

thank you for this recommendation, it’s definitely worth a shot! i’ll admit, i am not sure how well he would realistically do at them, but this has better odds than the vulturefest that woot-offs are. (unfortunately 89% of the time i am at work at this hour, and i’ve vowed to no longer take days off for woot-related activities; that is where i draw the line for bag of crap chasing)

2 Likes

ok go AHEAD!!!

@davejlives @ThunderThighs @fuemic @lioncow

I got your monkey. Demands to follow.

3 Likes

Not this month.

Sad Cartoon GIF

Poor monkey. I hope it at least gets an hour a day out in the yard.

5 Likes

I’m afraid so. Home from work (:heavy_check_mark:), ate dinner (:heavy_check_mark:), bought something during wootoff (nope), cut grass (working on it)

2 Likes

Come back, visit us now!

1 Like

So did i kill this thread…didnt mean 2

Bad Boy Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Oki doki

H O M E ! :green_heart:

So woukd like to, but meal, chores, bedtime calling

Cant keep up with y’all

There is so an inside cicle that many of us r not privy 2