Mischief Days! October 11 - October 15, 2021

I know there are no promises, but can you promise that if someone wins TP it wont be “used”, “re-certified” or “reconditioned”?

2 Likes

I’m not staff, but I’m pretty sure they’d never promise that.

3 Likes

What about diapers? Can they make that promise about diapers?[quote=“Narfcake, post:406, topic:871836, full:true”]

I’m not staff, but I’m pretty sure they’d never promise that.
[/quote]

[quote=“jniemeier, post:395, topic:871836, full:true”]

Sorry, it’s all gone. I haven’t slept in weeks but I’ve read every book in existence and have counted every blade of grass in all the yard in my neighborhood.

4 Likes

PSA

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

You got there before me! surprise deal!

4 Likes

Yay! Thank you!

Mingering

This:

dave did it 3B

3 Likes

Why was my BOC cancelled??? I definitely haven’t gotten one in 30 days.

(VMod edit: I blurred out your personal info.)

@ThunderThighs , will the dice game have it’s own thread tomorrow, or will it be played in here?

2 Likes

It will have its own thread.

2 Likes

Your order was canceled because you purchased another one on a different account. Only one per person.

If you disagree with this, pls private message me.

To private message me, click on my name and then click on Message in the box that pops up. To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of any page and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

1 Like

Got 3 of my 4 $1 items from WTF pricing today, just waiting on the tool kit. My husband was opening my packages, looks at me, and says how many batteries did you order? Told him a 24 pack. He dumps the box on the table and 6 24 packs of batteries come out. Instead of 1 pack they sent 1 box . . . looks like St. Nick is bringing batteries for the kids!

6 Likes

Congrats! You won the Amazon shipping lottery!

@bchlor4evr you’re in 3rd place.

4 Likes

Naaah, even I didn’t buy those janky batteries. 100% they’ll corrode whatever they’re put in. That’s why they’re sending everyone extras. Cheaper than burying them in the desert.

4 Likes

Garage Sale Dial Soap is cheaper at Target!! $1.99 for a 3pack!

Lets Go Come On Man GIF by filmeditor

@WootyBot roll 4d6

:game_die: 4, 1, 2, 1