Mischief Days! October 11 - October 15, 2021

Where did I miss the BOC today?

Looked like a “useless notification” …

BUT IT WAS A BOC I COULDN’T BUY!

AHHHHHH!

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

4 Likes

@ThunderThighs

Is there an explanation to the savings in the “Buy more, Save more” shirt sale? Anything I try to link to it just takes me to the page of shirts available but no details about the special “deals.”

Thanks

Sign in with Amazon prime account and the discount shows at checkout

2 Likes

Worked for me… Just bought ten shirts…

Came out to about $90 instead of $145 with the discount

4 Likes

This page should help:

Prime Exclusive! Buy More, Save More: October 11 - October 12, 2021

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

EVERYONE READ FOR POINTLESS PUSH ISSUE, NOTICE, & ADVICE

Ah, Thanks I did not receive today’s “Pointless Push” but just checked my settings & they were turned off which I did not do. I have posted about this before to warn & help others that for some reason during a Woot! Off week the app turns my Pointless Pushes off & I have had to turn them back on, sometimes daily for just the week.

1 Like

It does seem like it should help…

However…

Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars

1 Like

Yes… Pointless pushes…

Not useless notifications… It’s kinda catchy tho!

I’ll try to get that trending on Twitter maybe

social media twitter GIF by RealityTVGIFs

2 Likes

Just trying to help because I missed today’s BOC & it has happened before.

Not that I am even eligible anyway since the powers to be decided to schedule this event less than 31 days since the last one. Oh well I guess I won’t be glued to my app all week. You would think that may lower the attendance to things like the Woot! Off?

2 Likes

Yes… Good advice.

Check your pushes people.

1 Like

If you’ve ever had reason to clear the Woot app’s storage or if you’ve removed it and reinstalled it, the Pointless Pushes will get turned off since that’s the default. You have to remember to turn them back on again.

I don’t know if that’s what happened in your case but thought I’d mention it just in case.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

3 Likes

All I did was try to like your post in thanks. I didn’t mean to break it or go someplace I am not permitted. Lol

1 Like

I think that’s just a bug. I’ve had it happen before for no apparent reason. Try again to see if it works this time.

1 Like

@ThunderThighs I love the zombie outfit!

2 Likes

@wootybot roll 4d6

:game_die: 6, 5, 2, 2

@wootybot roll 4d6??

Try removing the question marks.

1 Like

Nah.

Thanking me breaks stuff.