Mischief Days! October 11 - October 15, 2021

:game_die: 2, 1, 4, 3

Boooo

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @wootybot display help.

@peaceetc

I still haven’t found anybody to vouch for @qazxswe or myself.

Did Dave write this line himself?

5 Likes

Wootbot is a kiss-up!
image

3 Likes

Dice game!!!

@wootybot roll 4d6

:game_die: 4, 5, 6, 4

1 Like

Not sure deal-o-meter is logging/recording votes. We are into the morning, I just voted, and still “0” votes…

1 Like

::cancels all plans for the week::

3 Likes

It was only live for about 15 minutes when you posted that. It’s at 1% now.

The deal-o-meter is live. It’s a frog eating a frog. Uh, yay!

https://www.woot.com/dealometer

It’s wootybot with a y.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

@WootyBot roll 4d6

1 Like

:game_die: 6, 1, 3, 1

Yay! That’s it!

3 Likes

MISCHIEF (def): A group of rats.
I’m in, is there more free cheese?
image

2 Likes