Mischief Week! June 15-19, 2020

Cool. Let me know how much you want for it and we’ll talk. :slight_smile:

Problem is shipping is a b-word since the display crate is so large. I’ll see if I can measure it and find the cheapest method to send it for me.

1 Like

Pitney Bowes.

Might be faster and more reliable using carrier pigeons.

1 Like

I need a coupon code. I found the cutest pair of boots in my size but can’t justify buying them at the regular price. Anybody know if there doing coupons this week?

THURSDAY, 6/18 : WOOT! FUNHOUSE FROM 3PM - 5PM CT

1 Like

Oh yeah duh, thanks.

What days next month? I haz vacationz. Wondering if I will miss it as I am going to a place with gasp no cell service.

1 Like

How about Wifi?

:angel:

Weird, it quoted the wrong comment…

Wait, were they the ones in the collectors edition for Fallout 4? Or a different one? I have the collectors edition one. Just curious if there were others made.

Hmm, they claim this year they might have wifi at the main lodge.

But personally I like going off the grid. Chill at the lake, take some pictures. campfires. very relaxing.

This place is in the mountains and has individual cabins you rent. You provide all bedding, cooking supplies. You get a cabin with a bathroom/shower/stove & fridge. So not roughing it but if you do not bring something, you do not have it.

1 Like

I assume 31 day rule in place for the WootOff?

Yes.

We’ll be celebrating July 12 - 18.

Yep.

Which day will @davejlives end up in the dunk tank?

1 Like

Ok, make sure to have all the lame stuff on the 16th - 18th. :innocent:

Please tell me of this boob tape.

1 Like

Ah, yes, the fabled boob tape. It was a WTF item from February. Don’t ask me why I had it handy and could take a picture of it to show you. It was just… there. It’s always there.

I haven’t actually opened it yet. I don’t want to defile its beauty.

5 Likes

Can’t believe I didn’t get it. Wasn’t it from a TT HH or some chat?