Mischief Week! September 16-20, 2019

so, i know what this is… it’s odd, and i’m debating if i should post a link or not lol
unsure if it’ll ever be a BoC, sooooo no link i decided, but here is what i see.

It will not be a B0C.

To sum this up.
Click vote. If the site works click vote. Don’t worry about details, just click vote.
This decides how much @bsmith1 will pay for whatever it is tomorrow.
Then he’ll ship it all to @Froodyfrog who in turn will combine all purchases into one package and forward it on to @bsmith1 who will gleefully hide it from his wife.

The moral of the story? His wife knows and @Froodyfrog gets a massive amount of boxes. It’s a win-win but really doesn’t need us.

4 Likes

so wait, where is this? I can’t find it.

We’re delayed with technical difficulties.

1 Like

Maybe this is another Harry Potter curse?

Has the team checked the bathroom for Moaning Myrtle?

1 Like

That’s next on our list. We’re over at AWS checking all the plugs at the moment.

2 Likes

It was Colonel SQUIRREL with his teeth in the Woot conservatory.

2 Likes

DEAL-O-METER postponed until later in the week.

We’re still working to find out why the meter won’t working. All the plugs at AWS checked out but we still have to check that the server conduits aren’t clogged. We’re waiting on the server plumber.

As a result, we’re delaying until later in the week.

4 Likes

Boc! Boc! Or do wtf today. I like screaming when I miss the 1 dollar ones

2 Likes

Or perhaps @bsmith1’s wife got hold of his ax and made sure no more boxes (penguin assisted or otherwise) arrived at the house. Hell knows no fury like a Wooter’s significant other during mischief week

3 Likes

Twitch stream in less than an hour.

2 Likes

So is it more painful to lose half your stuff when you have a lot of it, or only a little?

3 Likes

Is that an hour in CST?

2 Likes

Woot hour averages around 70 minutes or Thursday.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll waste my time and watch it, I mean have fun and love woot

2 Likes

We can all play the animal game until it’s working. By then someone will have gotten their wootopoly delivered and we can all ride our bikes to their house and play.

4 Likes

So what’s this? https://www.woot.com/dealometer

That’s broken.

1 Like

A sorry attempt at a good day of fun

1 Like