Misfortune

I doubt it’s from a lack of dailies … so there gotta be another reason. I don’t recall any other derby-turn-daily before; I have heard of rejected dailies turn derby winners, though.

Can’t read the fortune? Try Fortune Cookie Sayings or Funny Fortune Cookie Sayings

I had the same inclination… also Donut Panic! is one of my most popular public shirts.

Too bad this is in blue, I would have bought another color.

There is also the Splatty Birthdayshirt in case you don’t like your fortune.

There have been surprise fourths in the past (Derby “chomps”) but I don’t recall from which derbies. It’s been a while.

Unlucky, you mean? 4 is unlucky in Chinese culture.

I bet the fortune reads, “That’s the way the cookie crumbles.”

Happy fourth Birthday
Fourth prize winner from Derby 202
2 + 0 + 2 = 4
Shirt is titled Mis-FOR-tune
Condition: Stay With Your Wife = four x four letter words

Awesome, I’m going to buy 4!!
oh…

Guess that Chinese fortune cookie is truly unlucky to be in 4th place then… 4 sounds like “die” in Mandarin. And that cookie might die… meta-cookie!

There was recently a rejected Derby entry that became a Daily

Cool!
So when Shirt.Woot turns 87 one of my designs may print!

It’s now just a waiting game

LOL I like that this shirt’s badge is “derby chomp”, delicious tasty cookie!

Why don’t fortune cookies ever bring bad news? “You will die soon”, “better brush off your resume”, “don’t eat the cookie”, etc.

I think you mean EC, but I am Drunk, pay me no mind

Get your bad fortunes here.

Hey guys, make sure you don’t miss the Birthday shirt

Here’s a bit of light reading for those who wish to be enlightened about fortune cookie matters:
http://www.fortunecookiechronicles.com

Oh, and to the site designers, you know it’s all the rage now: http://www.google.com/webmasters/+1/button/

This is awesome! I was sad that this one didn’t make it before. I’m excited for this, as well as seeing what other 4th placers show up this week!

It reads… chinese counterfeit