Mission Pigpossible

Don’t fall in! You’re no good to anyone MIA! You’ll compromise the mission!

In case your childhood didn’t include Barrel of Monkeys:

Nothing’s more fun than a pigful of monkeys!

and of course:

This pig will self-destruct in 5 seconds!

“But mom, you don’t understand! I need more money because the monkeys stole my allowance!”

The condensed story:

A barrel of curious monkeys broke open one night, wanting to get a banana split to share. They worked together, hooking arm-in-arm, to sneak the money from the piggy bank. Then traipsed down to the local ice cream parlor and stuffed themselves silly with ice cream and banana goodness.

Then the ice cream parlor suffered from copious food/health code violations for serving animals in their restaurant and was shut down forever due to the size of the fines they were required to pay.

The End.

Congrats on the print, walmazan! :wink:

What happens every time I buy a t-shirt…glad to see this one up, it’s great fun. My nieces + nephew use those monkeys for everything so this seems a perfectly natural group activity.

If I order this shirt, does it come with an order of Michael Nesmith, Peter Tork, or Davy Jones?
Or Micky Dolenz as a last resort…

everyone thinks they’re stealing. I think they may just be saving themselves for the right girl.

Only the last three… Michael will just put a hole in the wall and leave.

Has there ever been a comparison on the profits done off of derby winners and editors choice shirts VS the funny shirts?

I know the vast majority of my purchases are not derby champs or editors choice.

This shirt comes with Zilch.

Those are Woot Monkeys.

And that’s my bank account.

Congratulations on printing three (3) weeks in a row, Wences! In for one and cross-posted to Monkeeland. And, might I add, this gives me my black square back!

Last wooter to woot: klynb

Once inside the Piggy, there are 3 security systems in operation whenever the technician is out of the room. First is sound sensitive; anything above a whisper will set it off.

The second is temperature-sensitive. Even the body heat of an unauthorized person inside the Piggy can trigger the alarm if the temperature rises just a single degree. And that temperature is controlled by an air conditioning vent 30 feet above the Piggy’s floor. That vent is guarded by a laser net.

The third one is on the floor, and it’s pressure sensitive. Just the slightest increase in weight will set it off. And any of these systems, if set off, will trigger an automatic lockdown. Now believe me when I tell you, gentlemen, that all 3 systems, are state of the art.

We must combine our forces! We must use our monkey skills! Hell, we got out of that barrel, didn’t we?

Wow guys! Many thanks to all the wooters for support this shirt and have a woderful year, and for all of them who don’t support this shirt, have a wonderful year too!

::cue monkey orchestra version of Mission Impossible theme::

(it’s mainly screeching and coconut noises)

Congrats on the hot streak Walmazan! Super combo! ^___^

You too!

Congrats, Walmazan! I love to see one of my favorites get on a hot streak :D. Wonderful design and very happy to see it print :).