Mitsumi 54x32x54 CDRW

Welcome to the Mitsumi 54x CDRW topic for Monday October 4th, 2004. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Mitsumi 54x CDRW here.

[b]well a belated good morning to most folks.

my sincerest apologies on the delay of today’s item. as monty python would say, those responsible for the delay have been sacked.

looks like I may spend all day reading the 30 pages posted on the notebook topic while everyone wondered what the hell was going on. :shock:[/b]

Well as we all know sh*t happens.

Glad you got things back up and working! Woot!

Anticipating our bag of craps today! hopefully!

kat

Everyone must have fell sleep!! Nice thing about having to go to work so early!

The only thing nice about going to work this early! :frowning:

kat

Waited 6 hours for this? I’m going to bed…

we’re just glad you’re ok :smiley: Wouldn’t do do have the folks at woot come down with some mysterious wasting illness or dysentery or something! At least it’s up now so I don’t have to spend all day at work wondering what the mysterious woot for today was!

[b]Snapster,

Srtill here…Gonna have to pass on this though…don’t need one. But it was nice to keep you (and all our brothers-in-arms) company.

"I hate giving good people bad news "

…don’t sweat it Oracle.

:slight_smile:

[/b]

Wow what an amazingly bad woot! A CD-RW? Who needs one of those. Now a DVD-RW +RW would have been nice. :slight_smile:

Since you’re not going to spend Monday shipping orders, use the time to fix woot and to implement the Java-based clock on the front page! :slight_smile:

Karen

p.s. I just feel bad for all the folks who stayed up for this. Go back to bed!

deleted

Not that great of a woot, I’ll pass.

All I can say is: From a Tech’s Perspective: Mitsumi has yet to manufacture an inferior product IMHO. I don’t need a burner (got a dvd-RW) but if I did, Mitsumi Rocks - and this product is priced below the “cost” I have to pay as a reseller for lesser brands. Have at it, folks!

Nice deal but I upgraded all CDRW drives to DVDRW so ill pass.

Glad to hear that you at least made it, despite the woot.

Honestly though…if it were a combo drive…or a DVD+/-RW…ah well, tomorrow is another day!

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=9573192

wow, my first time getting my response on the first page!!! i don’t need a cdrw though . . . waiting for tomorrow . . .

whats everyone compalining about? its a pretty good woot, altough it did come out late, should get a discount for that :wink:

This ended up being perfect!! I needed to order one last week for someone else now I have it…still waiting on my crap. and after ordering this it still says my verification code is not right?? Oh well at least I know it is right!!

Well the drive say’s its reliable no where on in the description does it say WOOT.COM is reliable and will get new woot’s posted at 12am

[quote user=“Snapster”][b]well a belated good morning to most folks.

my sincerest apologies on the delay of today’s item. as monty python would say, those responsible for the delay have been sacked.

looks like I may spend all day reading the 30 pages posted on the notebook topic while everyone wondered what the hell was going on. :shock:[/b][/quote]

Have fun, it was a wild ride :slight_smile:

Pretty funny too :wink:

After much lost Sleep I had to buy one :shock:

Hey all,

I bought a cdrw which uses Nero and I find that the RW disks I create are not compatible with my work computers which use Roxio. Has anyone else had trouble with this?

Also when I tried using my Roxio created CDRW in Nero, windows XP told me to dl some Direct CD drivers which caused all kinds of warnings to show up everytime I boot up.

Anyway, that issue is holding me back on this one. That emergency eject hole is a deal sealer, Nero is just troublesome though