Mixed Iris Flower Bulbs (90-Pack)

Mixed Iris Flower Bulbs (90-Pack)

1 Like

If I place an order 4/15/2019 - when will they arrive? SHOULD THEY BE PLANTED AT ONCE or SHOULD THEY BE STORED UNTIL PLANTING IN THE FALL 2019? PLEASE ADVISE.
IF THEY SHOULD BE STORED FOR FALL PLANTING WHAT MUST I DO TO ENSURE THEY WILL SURVIVE OVER THE SUMMER.

CAN YOU SHIP IN THE FALL 2019 rather that SPRING 2019???

[MOD: email address removed]

Hi there.

First, we are unable to delay shipment. Sorry.

From the vendor:

If a order is placed today (4/15) they will ship tomorrow (4/16) and should be delivered to the customer within 2-3 business days (depending on where they live in relation to Michigan). The bulbs should be immediately planted upon receipt. However if they customer can not immediately plant them they can be kept in a cool place or a refrigerator.

I believe this customer is confused be the fall vs spring terminology. These are fall flowers meaning that they bloom in the fall (or mid to late summer) and should be planted in the spring.

Ordered back in April, some of the bulbs were mushy with bugs, however planted them anyway. About half have attempted to come up give or take. I know irises can be finicky so I’ll keep an eye on them to see if they need a full cycle to get it in gear.

Bought these back in late april. Planted them in the first week of may. Not a damned one came up. Time to stop buying bulbs on woot.

:frowning: Make sure you email Woot customer service:

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.