MLB Mystery Bag

I can’t believe the Brewers and Twins sold out already. I think the only mystery there is that those cities actually have teams. haha #Cubs

Why can’t there be even a little clue as to what the bag might be? And since when did Amazon own Woot? I guess that’s why I haven’t been on this site in a while.

6/30/2010

$20 for mystery crap? Again?

Oh debating… debating… debating. Will the Yankee’s fan get shafted by the Texan warehouse gremlins, or blessed by a rogue angel who ‘accidentally’ drops signed Posada or Jeter gear in. Ugh.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice… Not this time

Agreed. Random crap should be represented by an equally random photo, not a photo suggesting cool stuff.

So, you’re saying I’m not getting a random bat and glove? Why would they do this to me?

All this complaining, more for me to buy! Seattle, sold out, DAMMIT

No Rangers left? Boo.

Wisconsin fans are hoping for beer. Minnesota fans are hoping for lutefisk.

Thanks for being the umpteenth person in these types of threads to explain what a mystery is.

That word still doesn’t excuse Woot from charging a premium price for near dollar store garbage by trading on previous positive Woot mystery equity (that’s a thing!) and pretending it’s still an ‘event’.

Couldn’t help myself. My World Champion San Francisco Giants demand that I take a chance on the Mystery Sack! Woohoo!

Well, I got one for my kids who seem to be becoming Red Sox fans despite the fact that their dad, that would be me, is a lifelong Dodgers fan. Guess that’s what I get for moving them across the country. I figure that they’ll be pretty happy with whatever tchotchkes show up. Of course there is a chance I’ll still be scratching my head wondering why I paid $21 for them.

I took a shot. What the heck. If I get junk, I’ll pass from now on.

Well mine shipped already… Not too promising… 10x10x10 box only weighing 3.1lbs… :confused:

There is hope for your Mystery Bag yet. A perfectly cubed box like that generally means that those dimensions and weight are just placeholders. The info may change to reflect the actual size and weight when it travels though another FedEx location.

I sprang. Even after the watch debacle that I still haven’t received.

Mine shipped and the box was thr same as yours but i checked today and it is now a 12x9x6 box and weight is 1.3lb not so it is still a suprice and a mystery om how the mother did it just shaved off a pound .3 off and change dimensions

Tell mee im not the only one

I ordered a Texas Rangers one for my wife for her Birthday as she’s a Ranger fan. It came in today and while I don’t have a picture and I’m at work I’ll try to recount what was in it.

1 Rangers cooling towel
1 Rangers license plate frame
1 Rangers helmet mouse (she thought this was great)
1 Rangers family decals for the car (too bad we have 2 girls so would need another set to get another girl to make it right)
1 Rangers CD case
1 Rangers ear buds

I think that was it. Not a horrible haul (better than the Dallas Cowboys one we got last year). Items if bought separately would have definitely been over $14.99 but not sure I would have bought it separately. I think we will get the use out of most of these items though so it was worth the price to me.