Mobile app - no share button

Hi! On the latest build on iOS the share button (should be next to cart button?) appears for about a millisecond when item loads before disappearing. Any tips/tricks?

1 Like

I’ve been having this same issue also, along with this:

When I click on my notifications, it briefly brings me to the notify post, but then jumps way into the middle of the thread, and wont let me scroll down to the end - just goes white screen when I try to scroll using the bar or by hand (especially bad on topics with bunches of replies). Even “jump to” wont bring me to a post at the end. I do have an older phone (iPhone 6+), app is as updated as possible on this phone (v 4.7.0) and it isn’t able to d/l the latest iOS (running iOS 12.5.5, which is the max for this phone model).

1 Like

@ThunderThighs says they’re working on it.

I’ve been having this issue since the New Year.

1 Like

TY, I copied my reply over there.

1 Like

The share button on iOS is fixed now. Share away.

2 Likes

No. All the deals are mine!

1 Like

will you share with me?

1 Like

I might, maybe.

1 Like

all right then. :smiley:

1 Like

I have chosen to share this deal with you.

Got it in 3 today.

2 Likes

I know you said on the other thread that my phone is “on the outer edge of what we support.”
Any chance at all they might be able to fix the issues I am having?
Or is the app just dead/on-it’s-way-out permanently for older phone users?

Youre The Best GIF

2 Likes

I still can’t copy the URL of a product picture in the app. If I want to share an image of a product, I have to take a screenshot which is super annoying.

Also annoying that the share button includes the title of the product so that when I paste it, it is a broken link because it’s got all that extra crap in front of the URL.

Hi there. Images are because they’re in a code box that enables zooming. Not usual.

As for the URL, I tested this features on Amazon and they do the same thing - include the title, random tracking info, etc.

1 Like

You are not wrong. I mostly shop Amazon on the website where I can copy from the address bar.

1 Like

@ThunderThighs
I noticed the share option is missing on my Galaxy S9. It initially shows up but disappears once you scroll.

Doh!

PS, the foldable shelves do not have a link to the forums either, app or website.

2 Likes

Same on my iPhone

Guess if you are gonna share do it right away.

2 Likes

So you’re saying this isn’t resolved anymore?

Edit: yup, I don’t even see the share button on the app. I’ll update the title to remove resolved.

1 Like

Seeing it here too. I’ll reopen it. THANKS!

2 Likes