Mobile beta testers needed!

Do you have what it takes* to join the exciting, fast paced world of beta testing Woot’s app? Want to be one of the first people to see our new features and latest bugs? Read on my friend.

Just use the app normally. If you receive a notification that there’s a new version to test, it may come with specific areas we need tested. If you have problems, let us know through the app feedback link in the app.

Here are our beta programs, listed in order of how desperately we need testers.

Amazon Kindle Fire tablets

Woot supports Kindle Fire tablets running Fire OS 5 or Fire OS 6
How to join: Direct message me with the summary “Kindle Fire Beta”. All I’ll need is the email address associated with your Amazon account that’s on your tablet. This is a manual process, but I’ll try to add you as quickly as possible.
What to expect: Whenever we push out a new beta test, you’ll receive an invitation to get the new version via email. You’ll have to click on a link in the email to get the beta version

Apple iOS Devices

How to join: Join the TestFlight beta group on your phone or tablet.
What to expect: Whenever we push out a new beta test, you’ll receive a push notification on your device and you’ll be able to install the new beta from inside the TestFlight app

Android Devices with Google Play

How to join: Opt in to the beta group through Google Play.
What to expect: Google Play will automatically update you to the latest beta version if available.

*A mobile phone

1 Like