Mobile Crossing Waypoint 200 National Edition Pocket PC GPS

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Mobile Crossing Waypoint 200 National Edition Pocket PC GPS
$299.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Mobile Crossing Waypoint 200 National Edition Pocket PC GPS - WP205

Some geographic pricing…
SecretPrices … $549

PriceGrabber … $600

Froogle … $517

Prices are for new products, not including shipping + tax charges.

when did maps become unfasionalble?
night

It’s WOOT-TASTIC!

Froogle Link Minimum Price $592.95

Yahoo! Shopping Link Minimum Price $555.43

Shopzilla Link Minimum Price $599.99

Amazon Customer Review Link Average Review 5/5 Stars

Manufacturer Page

who else is down for a little hide and seek??!?

Shopzilla’s Got The Hookup… $550 and up

BizRate Hooks Up the Same… $550 and up

Sprenzy follows suit

No CNet Rating… but the older version got a 6.2

Shopzilla’s GPS Buying Guide… also… for your well-rounded comparison needs… check out that… you could learn something… probably not… but still… maybe.

Very impressed by my brothers GPS, but I don’t have the money. Looks like good quality and a good product.

No thanks, but was worth staying up just for the Yakov Smirnoff reference!

Garmin. Nuvi. Costco.

wooo gps!

is this picture taken in a nightclub?

If I’m going somewhere, I just use Mapquest for free.

A little bit more accurate Froogle link:

Froogle link sorted price starting #55

–ebob9

hhmmm…I wonder if Harold and Kumar had this they would have gotten to White Castle 1 hour and 40 minutes earlier…and saved me from such a terrible movie…

speaking of which…what happens when you reach the north or south pole with this thing? Does it go all haywire?

I’d rather save the $300 and by a Wii when it comes out next month…night woot!

For the price, this is an amazing deal considering froogle results range from $565.88 up to $884. If only I wasn’t a poor college student…

$300 will buy a LOT of maps and pay for a few miles driven the wrong direction. Use the computer you have now to print a map. Buy a topo if you’re hiking, they don’t need batteries.

hi guys!

I have one of these myself and it really is a cool PDA and GPS. I’ve been looking for accessories for this and just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. This is my first comment/post! THANKS!!

Screen protectors, and other nifty add ons from Pocket PC Techs and PDAParts:

http://www.gethightech.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

It looks like they also do repairs. It’s good to see a trusted Pocket PC company backing the product on repairs and upgrades.

Leather Cases:

I checked out leather cases for it, and the “Navcoat” can be found for $13.72 on froogle. However it looks like it’s in pretty short supply at this price.

It has an HP Ipaq connector compatible with most of the HP Ipaq collection of accessories. I found this: http://www.gethightech.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CL-909&Category_Code=CC – so it seems pretty plug and play with stuff out there.

Thats actually not a bad price for all it is…

For those that didn’t read the whole thing:

1. It’s not just GPS, it’s a Pocket PC
  2. It has SD and CF slots
  3. 400 Mhz Processor
  4. Windows Mobile 2003 Premium Edition

-Grant

90 days warranty!!! gimme a break… no deal.

I know several people who have this type of GPS device and they all think it’s a great toy. And that’s the problem with these things, they’re just toys for people who like gadgets, not serious solutions for people who want GPS.

Scored a Magellan Explorist 600 a coupla months ago for $283 It works with Microsoft (OMG! I said the ‘M’ word!) Streets and Trips 2005 and 2006 just dandy and is a name brand with ok tech support (had an expert help me once and a total dolt once).

Why would you buy an unknown brand for more money?

Sorry woot, gimme a better woot!