Mocking Bird

On account of the mockingbird being the Texas state bird, and myself being a Texan… I can attest to the fact that this here shirt is truly depicting the call of the mockingbird. Feisty little rascals, they are…

That’s exactly what it made me think of!

Not as original as a shirt on a bird.

is sarcasm the same as mockery?

Now how about a shirt in which there is a bird wearing a shirt with a bird on it

LAME!!

Total Yelling Bird ripoff. I hope Jeph sues.

Definitely would have rather had an actual yelling bird shirt, and not some ripoff. Not cool. :expressionless:

How could they not have put this on creme?

“Look at me, I am a cool person. I have a witty shirt from Woot. I’m hip and happening and hipster. I belong to an exclusive club called ‘everyone.’”

epic fail of a t-shirt

If they really wanted to be f-in clever, the bird would’ve been a silhoutte. If I see another bird silhouette shirt, I’m gonna puke.

Its a bit creepy since I happen to be wearing a bird shirt I got from here a couple months ago.

has no one told you guys?

that

the

BIRD

is the word???

mockerys live in the zoo, with the other family members.

Ya know, I just woke up and right away checked to see what kind of cool shirt Woot had today. Peeyew!!! I’m goin’ back to bed!

I do believe the bird is trying to mock itself, but it really come across as self-loathing.

how sad.

I think they are mocking me because of my comment about yesterday’s shirt. I wrote, “It’s just a shirt with a bird on it”. Or, maybe I’m just paranoid. I will repeat, “IT’ JUST A SHIRT WITH A BIRD ON IT”. Still wondering when there will be a shirt worth buying.

Fellas, think we could listen to the radio or somethin’?

Mock. YEA! Ing. YEA! Bird. YEA!

With all the people complaining about how the shirt sucks it a guaranteed sell out.

The mockingbird is also Florida’s state bird… Also Arkansas, Mississippi, and tennessee…

Yea Andrew!, I glad to see you here! congrats on the print!