Modern Bedroom

I’m sorry for the problem. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Been there, done that, a ridiculous number of times. Support has been useless. WHERE IS OUR STUFF???

How many times do I have to post about this to get some kind of a response besides a generic “contact customer service”? Customer service has done NOTHING here, and despite the fact that I’ve contacted them multiple times AND posted to this thread multiple times, I have yet to even get the courtesy of a “hey, we’ll add you to the list of customers we’ve screwed over” response. SERIOUSLY, do I have to file a claim with my credit card company for the $1,500 of my money you’ve taken without sending me the things I’ve paid for AND without even bothering to acknowledge my posts and e-mails?

I sincerely apologize, this is ridiculous. I’m checking back in with our buyer who should be working with the vendor on getting tracking. We’ll post if there’s any update today.

Any update and when these might ship?

Yea I’m starting to consider that option as well. This whole thing has made me reluctant to purchase anything since…

My head is exploding from the fact this is still languishing. Last we were told, tracking was imported, but I see no tracking on any of your orders, still. I’m checking back in, hopefully we can get this freakin’ figured out. I’m so so sorry.

Thank you for at least staying on top of this- you’re the first one to do so, at least as far as I’ve experienced. For the record, I actually donated my old bedroom furniture to charity in anticipation of having these items and have now been sleeping on a mattress on the floor for weeks with a folding table as a night stand. I don’t know how much longer I can continue to wait without looking at other options, so I’m hoping that you can get us all updates soon. Thanks for caring- it is appreciated.

Yes, thanks for monitoring this thread. I received a tracking # today from fedex but it does not appear to have actually shipped yet since fedex says the # is invalid.

Well, that’s more than we had yesterday, at least. Thanks for the update.

Yea, unfortunately it doesn’t indicate a label has been printed – just that the tracking # is invalid. This is even a little more worrisome than not having a tracking # at all…

Not found
No record of this tracking number can be found. For more information, please contact customer service. at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339

I have absolutely nothing (bogus number or otherwise), and based on the lack of Woot response to this thread since last week, I’m beginning to think it’s time to contact my credit card company. This is SO not cool, Woot- at this point, we should be getting daily updates about this, and we shouldn’t have to be chasing you to get them!

Ok, here’s what I found out. One order file got lost in an email void some how. The other order files were received fine. Once discovered, this last order file was resent and those items are now shipping.

If you have a tracking number, use it at this site. For some reason, our tracking email send you to FedEx which is incorrect.

http://www.manna.com/index.html

Geek: You have an email from CS now explaining a problem with your order.

Thanks, TT, but we still have a rather huge issue. I got one e-mail from CS saying that one of the items could not be fulfilled and asking if I still wanted the others. I immediately replied that yes, I do, and please ship them ASAP.

The following day, I received another e-mail from CS reading "Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

Sorry for the confusion. These items were shipped from separate facilities (some being faster than others). At this point, we ask that you allow another day or two for the tracking information to update, or for your order to arrive. If you don’t see anything within 3 business days, please let us know and we’ll see what we can do to help."

I replied to that e-mail with, “clearly you didn’t bother to read the history of this order” and got the following response last Thursday (three business days ago, and I’ve received nothing since):

"I was looking into the information. Are you referencing the Modus 4G22F7 Element Platform Bed King?

If so the tracking info for that item has not yet populated.

I am terribly sorry for the delay. At this point, we ask that you allow another day or two for the tracking information to update, or for your order to arrive. If you don’t see anything within 3 business days, please let us know and we’ll see what we can do to help."

SERIOUSLY, it is like beating my head against a wall here. Do you have any customer service agents who can actually provide a response that makes sense, let alone provides valuable information? I’m sorry if I sound condescending, but it has been more than six weeks since I ordered these items and I have nothing but a bunch of canned responses and lip service. I become less and less impressed with Woot with each passing week/month/year.

Received a call today (46 days after PAYING FOR MY ORDER!!!) from Manna Distribution Services saying they had a problem with my fucking shippment! Thanks! both my girlfriend and I scheduled time off of work to receive a shipment (again, 46 days later!) only to find out HALFWAY THROUGH THE DAY that it will not be here!!! I am also told they only deliver to my city once a week. I am BEYOND PISSED OFF at every aspect of this situation. This is by far the worst purchase transaction I have ever had. This has cost me and my girlfriend a 1/2 day of pay each for todays “attempt” and will cost another half day for the next. Completely unacceptable. Words cannot describe how frustrated I am at this point.

If it makes you feel any better, I scheduled movers for a date that should have been more than adequate had these items shipped on time. (I was moving stored furniture into a home, and the furniture I ordered here was supposed to be part of that move.) The move is complete, the movers are paid and gone, and I still have no bedroom furniture. If/when it ever gets here, I won’t be able to get it upstairs. (My experience with these kinds of delivery services is that they bring to your door only and that it’s your responsibility from there to get it where it belongs.)

While Woot assures me that these items are on their way to me (48 effing days after ordering them), I’ve received no contact from the shipping company and haven’t received anything from Woot other than “oops, we’re sorry.” Color me unimpressed, particularly when there are competing options for bargains out there. I’d have thought they’d look at my purchase history and at least given me, say, a free-shipping coupon or something, but nope. I don’t as a matter of course expect some kind of special compensation when a company messes up, but this is a case of repeated screw-ups, significant costs and challenges resulting from those, and a whopping “oops” in return.

It may be time for me to start automatically redirecting all queries for “woot.com” to 127.0.0.1.

Several days later, zero updates here or via e-mail. Thanks for not giving a damn, Woot.

I’m sorry for this frustrating experience. There’s email flying behind the scenes. I’ve asked if someone in CS could email you with an update. Again, apologies.

I’d really love for someone to find out why the delivery company has failed to deliver my item, even though I’ve scheduled time off of work to be there on the day we agreed to and they called that day and said they werent gonna make it and they would call to reschedule…

I’m sorry for the frustration. Did you ask them why they couldn’t deliver?