Modern Window, Pillows & Throws

Just wondering if the rods are included?

No, they are not.

is it 24.99 for set or just one panel

In the features sections it says ‘each’ panel measures 37.5" x 84". In the caption “Quincy Extra-Thick Blackout Grommet Panels”. Panels is with an (s) suggesting two.

If the title says “S/2” or “Set of Two”, you are getting two panels.

If, like the Lowell Chenille, it doesn’t say that, it’s a single panel so you’d want to order a minimum of two.

Does anyone know if these would be alterable. I can’t use 84 inch panels because of baseboard heater, but love the panels and want to know if they could be hemmed.

I’m looking at the slate blue curtains and can’t really tell what the fabric looks like. It almost looks denim-y from the picture. Any way to tell if they have any kind of a finish on the material (like a satiny look) or are they just plain matte basic fabric?

The curtains look great and I was about to buy, but I have five windows in the room and the limit is four.

Bought two of these and only received one. Customer support won’t respond to my complaints. Never buying anything from this site again.

Sorry for the problem. I’ll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it. Please note that you MUST have emailed CS or filled out a Support Ticket. They can’t answer you if you have not made contact with them.