1 Tandoori Curry Blend 2.375oz Jar
1 Poultry Curry Blend 2.25oz Jar
1 Vegetable Curry Blend 2.125oz Jar
1 Spicy Pepper Blend 2.125oz Jar

Product website

Mohini on Facebook

Spice Blends

Recipes

When were the spices ground? And were they ground individually or together?

What is the shelf life of these? Our local spice shop recommends using most freshly ground spices within 6 months for best flavor.

How best to store these spices?

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: fwWNZOLc7aEKE8
Speed to first woot: 0m 41.500s
Last wooter to woot: ned4spd8874

What is with these names and how the hell do you remember them?

sorry off topic

is it just me or are the ingredient lists the same for the veggies and the peppers?

I love cooking! Here’s a helpful link for those of you asking about Spice Tips and Storage Advice

The website list the ingredients for the Vegetable blend as follows:

Ingredients: Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Fennel, Mustard Seeds, Black Pepper, Cloves, Cardamom, Fenugreek

Of course, it helps if you actually have a tandoori oven in your kitchen.

What wines are compatible with Indian spices?

Cheers

And these for the Spicy Pepper Blend:

Ingredients: Crushed Chili Pepper, Sausage Chili, Red Chili powder, Black Pepper

Hello there, this is Mohini. Excited to be a part of Wine.Woot! The ingredient list for Vegetable Blend is:Turmeric, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Mustard Seed, Cloves, Cardamom, Black Pepper, and Fenugreek. I hope this was helpful. Love to answer any questions you may have.

I usually go with something like a citrusy Sauvignon Blanc, or if red is needed, a lighter Pinot Noir.

The Spices are freshly ground upon orders. These spices were prepared a month ago. They are hand toasted and ground together. They are bottle slightly warm to seal the aroma. Excited to answer thses questions. Mohini

These spices are all natural raw spices and does not contain any perservatives. Therefore, it is best stored in a cool dry place.

What is “Sausage Chili”? I did a quick google but I didn’t see it.

What are some classic cultural recipes that would work well with these specific spices?

Here are some Indian Bread Recipes to go along with your curry dishes…