Moka Pot 6 Cup, Stovetop Espresso Maker

Moka Pot 6 Cup, Stovetop Espresso Maker

For those people who arent coffee nerds this is a PSA: Moka pots don’t make espresso. Look it up. They do make a very delicious style of strong small coffee that all coffee lovers should experience and experiment with. End PSA.

1 Like

It says it’ll work on an induction hob, but the specs say it’s made out of aluminum. Unless the bottom is stainless steel, this won’t work on induction stoves.

Please please please, read Supersupermutants psa. This pot will change your coffee life. Not for those who live by the speed of pod coffee.
For induction stove owners who have time to experience this magical process, pleass buy an induction disk (On the Mothership) and the pot will do just fine! Because, you are worth it. :heart: Because You Deserve It! I’m not a woot-empee. Just someone who really Loves the Coffee :coffee: :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

539baa59-5ce7-4bfb-ad0d-341b7f5d84e3

According to the image it will work with induction. They probably added a layer of steel to the bottom like you suggested.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

Hi! The Induction Hob Technology on this guy let’s you use it on induction stoves!

2 Likes

I ordered this and I am disappointed. This does not make six cups (48 oz) as indicated in the irbb norm title. It likely holds about a cup to a cup and a half.

Hi there. So they’re talking espresso cups:

Our traditional Italian design produces 6, 60ml cups of superior, velvety espresso. Wake up and smell the coffee.

60ml = about 2 oz.

If you’re unhappy though, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Thanks you. I obviously misunderstood the description. I already have one of these in this size and was expecting a larger one.