Moloko Plus

Design is not bad, but why is so many shirts black? I hate black shirts. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the design, particularly the splash of bright colour in the dark pattern, but Iā€™m afraid Iā€™d feel like just another unemployed film-school graduate poser if I wore it out in public. Have to pass on this one. Congrats to the artist.

Love the design, in for one

Ehā€¦ Too obvious.

grats on the print, ISO30

will probably be my second woot shirt.

I love black shirts, and the splash of orange on there really sets it off.

dark knight and the other orange clock was cool tooā€¦ :frowning:

but majority rules i guess. waiting for the best one, rain man!

ā€¦canā€™t wait to wear this shirt while iā€™m committing acts of ultraviolenceā€¦mr. dale, iā€™ll be thinking of you *)

congrats-totally streetwearable.

would get it, but black and orange are my school colors. :confused:
congrats though man!

Well, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve personally seen a derby shirt get that many votes, thats for sure. The design in my opinion is OK. Clockwork Orange never really appealed to me, Iā€™ve tried to watch it several time but its just not for me. Anyways, as a design without knowing much about the movie, I like the simple orange in the middle and the rest of it being dark on a black shirt. These kinds of shirts really interest me, but since Iā€™m not interested in the movie I wonā€™t be buying this. That and I have 31 shirts now and to avoid a serious closet catastrophe Iā€™m carefully selecting my purchases here. The only shirt I think Iā€™ll buy is the Crouching Tiger shirt, and that may not print.

Congratulations to the artist for one heck of a large vote. Many people here will be happy to buy this shirt tonight, and Iā€™m happy for them. Canā€™t wait to see whats tomorrow. I think I may buy the Rain man shirt, but I have to give it some thought in the next 24 hours. I think the Rain man shirt has the same thing here, Asphalt shirt but with dark ink for colors. I like the movie as well and the technique used in the shirts design so it makes sense to buy it. Placement helps too. I donā€™t have any shirts with the placement on that side.

Congrats again on a great design and high vote count!

No, actually I dont. Why do you sound so incredulous? I just come here to look at the shirts for sale as I assume most of the people here do.

Moi golova! I watched this movie again after taking a few semesters of Russian and spending a summer there and realized that all those crazy words they say are Russian. It made the effort to learn a language I have little to no use for totally worth it.

Great shirt! I love it! In for 2! :))

A very beautiful shirt. Congratz to the designer.

First shirt.woot! Love this derby - hoping for Rain Main and possibly Apocalypse Now!

So tempting, but I already spent over $80 online today, so Iā€™m going to have to pass on this one.

Because the derbies are a big part of the woot community here and theres always people, lots of them, every single night asking or complaining about the same things over and over and over and overā€¦ After months of this or even in less time, of seeing that clog up the forums, you start to wonder about questions just like that. Theres more to woot than just coming to look at the shirt on the front page. A lot more goes into it and it gets frustrating when so many others donā€™t care or act like its as simple as just looking. Thats just the best way I can explain it at least.

i like this.

link to the fog entries so i know which derby entry i ought to buy?

Same here. I also loved the other clockwork orange design sitting just outside the fog.

Awesome design.

Great colors.

No hesitation for this shirt. And Iā€™ve been supremely dissapointed the past few days.

Fantastic, job well done.