Momeni 8x10 Area Rug

Even the poorest quality wool rug should last 1 year. So why the 90 day warranty for a new rug?

“Power loomed” and “hand carved”… does… not… compute…

I think I bought one just now… however the last page churned and churned. Would of thought I was buying during a woot off. I saw my name as last wooter to woot, but still don’t see it under my account or the transaction in paypal.

Did it really happen? Anyone else seeing this issue?

Nice modern print designs. Still more than I’ve ever spent on a carpet, though.

I have the one called “multi” but in a 5 x 7 size. Bought it at one of the big home improvement stores for around the same price as these…so to get an 8 x 10 sounds like a bargain. I will say the colors don’t come through on the pictures with the same vibrancy they have in actual life.

Haven’t seen “Order Processing” take this long since I tried to land a BOC. Is W00t! broken?

(trying to be “in for two”)

EDIT: well, tried to make the purchase again, but it says I have already bought - despite the fact that I’ve gotten no email and my account shows no purchases

sadpanda.jpg

Obviously you wrap the body in hefty bags before you roll it up in the carpet.

Amateurs.

I bought the woot and the kids.woot this morning and both spun forever before I gave up watching for a confirmation. Something’s going on with the system for sure.

My purchase is also taking unusually long.

Ditto here…my first home.woot purchase doesn’t seem to be going very well…

EDIT: Woot must be listening. Went through shortly after posting this. Probably about 15 minutes after I actually ordered.

Kohl’s on sale prices start at $499 for a 8x10. Even with 30% off you’re at $350. Hardly the same price.

Order confirmed

happypanda.jpg

Area Rug or Kindle Fire… area rug… or… kindle fire… can’t decide; I’ll get back to you.

Yes, I don’t know why wasn’t posted here, but order processing should be fixed. Do let us know if there are more issues.

which one is which?

Order confirmed :slight_smile:

There are individual photos at the bottom of the description.

If you’re interested in the ES-03, you might want to check out costco:

Extremely similar to the ES-03, and this one’s $85.

Word - I love wool rugs but these ultra-modern designs… sheesh. Not so good with antique furniture and my other Persian-type traditional style rugs.