Momentum Axel HD Wi-Fi Home Security Camera

Momentum Axel HD Wi-Fi Home Security Camera

It might be nice… I was able to pair it with our WiFi. JUST A SHAME it’s associated with someone else’s account! Should I wave? Should I say Hi?

GRRRRR… Didn’t buy this thing so I can research how to do a factory reset or some such crap. Or hey… I could call their support line, hold forever and probably speak to someone with a strong dialect that won’t understand my problem.

I’m very sorry about the account thing. If Momentum isn’t helpful, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support. They can help you return it or possibly get a replacement if we have any remaining.

I used an online account problem thing to report the issue to Momentum. Since I supplied the Camera ID, they were able to reset the camera/remove it from whatever former account was associated with it. They requested that I wait to reset it this AM and it worked fine then.

2 Likes

Sweet! I’m glad they were able to help you!

1 Like

At least yours arrived in one piece. Mine arrived today and not only is it locked to someone else’s account but the lens on the camera is broken and the device clearly shows it was used for quite a while before it was “reconditioned”. Waiting for customer service to contact me so maybe they can atleast unlock the camera so I can see if it still works without having to try to return it.

I’m sorry for the condition of the camera. Make sure you let Momentum know. If you’re not satisfied with their resolution, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.