Momentum Wi-Fi Smart Garage Door Opener

Momentum Wi-Fi Smart Garage Door Opener

Have two of these and they are relatively easy to install and use. Main issue I have with them is that after each install the garage door openers seemed to need a little more coaxing to open. I use to be able to open them from the street and now, I need to be pretty close to the front of the door. Of course, the backup is that I can always use the app to open the door if the button in the car doesn’t.

The other issue is they seem to be very sensitive to sound and I can’t find an option for it not to alert based on sound. If you set a rule up, you have the option to alert based on motion, but nothing else. I set up the rules to be for times outside of when I expect something, but it does pick up the garbage truck coming by every Monday.

Overall, I’m happy to have them to be able to check when the door is closed and do that remotely. The camera does work well and it’s clear. You can also put a memory card in these (I think up to 32gb, but I’m going to use 16’s) and eventually the free (After 30 days, you can subscribe for longer) cloud storage goes down to one day, but I don’t really see the need more than 24 hours for this purpose.

1 Like