Mongoose Envoy Cargo Bike 26-Inch Wheels

Mongoose Envoy Cargo Bike 26-Inch Wheels

1 Like

Woot, I placed an order for one of these last weekend and it looked like it made it to my regional hub by Thursday but there’s been no updates to the tracking since then. I thought for a moment since it was at the regional hub Thursday afternoon that it could have made it to the last-mile center shortly after and maybe been delivered Friday. The tracking for the shipment had an estimated delivery of June 29, which is today, so we’ll see what happens.

Based on what I’m seeing in the tracking info, it appears that it got lost or damaged while in transit and I’m worried that it won’t be delivered by this weekend like I was really hoping for. I really needed it delivered this weekend as I will be traveling for work this week. What can I do at this point? I’ve already emailed and tried calling Amazon customer support to see if they can help with Amazon Logistics and nothing.

1 Like

Hi there. Unfortunately, we don’t have any insight into Amazon Logistics or a way to find out more information. It’s all Amazon. :frowning:

Can you get a neighbor or family member to watch for it?