Monkey Chat Repeat 4-26-2022

I feel like today’s monkey chat is recycled! I could have sworn I’ve seen it before…

@notmatty

Do you know?

Do you?

DO YOU KNOW HOW FEW JOKES THERE ARE ABOUT BANANAS??? AND MONKEYS FOR THAT MATTER???

EVERY DAY i GOTTA GO THROUGH MY NOTES AND FIND SOMETHING AMUSING TO SAY ABOUT “The Odd Couple” OF MONKEYS AND IT’S BEEN YEARS AND I’M OUT OF IDEAS. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR???

2 Likes

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Pet Hug GIF

5 Likes

Nooo :pleading_face: Reading the monkey chat everyday has been a tradition/ritual for me for years. Probably why I stick with the daily emails. Just a little thing I look forward to. Repeats are bound to happen, so sorry. Keep up the good work. :yum: I’ll keep my eyes peeled for fresh monkey chat material.

2 Likes

I totally spaced on coming back after 4 hrs and posting “j/k”!!! :hear_no_evil:

You were and are ABSOLUTELY correct in bringing this to my attention, and thanks :slight_smile: I of course take pride in not repeating material, so this is extra goosing to be on my toes :footprints: !!!

:heart_decoration:

3 Likes

:heart::+1:

1 Like

@notmatty You’re doing a really good job with the monkey chats. Thank you for the morning laughs!

3 Likes

Awwww, thanks @pepper114!!!

3 Likes

What Pepper said. I make sure to scroll to the bottom of the app every day to read the chat.

3 Likes