Monkey hop game

Wanted to start a topic dedicated to the new Monkey hop game. Partially to complain about how hard it is, and the other half to find out if there is a trick to not smashing the monkeys head every time.

1 Like

The trick to not smashing the monkey’s head is to not play the game. It’s utterly impossible otherwise. Monkey Hop is evil. It’s not plank game evil but it’s close.

4 Likes

Don’t hold down your finger so long.

4 Likes

I think Plank Monkey is so much easier in comparison to Concussion Monkey. I have dispatched many innocent monkeys trying to get the feel for it. It doesn’t seem consistent…even when I’m counting how long to press for a certain jump. It will work one time…but not the next. My conclusion…I’m not sure there is a trick to mastering this game, but I’m open to suggestions. I (and the monkeys) would be very grateful.:monkey_face::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I tried for 30 minutes, couldn’t get above 3. It’s a shame, cause I would have bought today’s crap for my nephew… oh well :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Whew.
I’m glad I’m not the only one finding the new game to be difficult.

1 Like

Just wait until you see the next game.

3 Likes

Can we change the name of the game to this?

7 Likes

I thought we already did.

4 Likes

[quote=“pepper114, post:9, topic:649256, full:true”]

I’ve been calling it Monkey Concussion :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think we all have…see the comments in the Digital Crap thread.:joy:

1 Like

No.
I got kinda bored with Pong and PacMan, and stopped playing video games.

1 Like

there is a secret. PM me to find out.

1 Like

Here’s an in-game screen shot so you know I’m not lying

1 Like

If you’re referring to “easy mode”, eventually it’ll be patched.

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Halloween Die GIF by Julie Wierd

1 Like

I loved playing these games…so miss them!! Asteroid monkey was hardest 4 me.

2 Likes

I had literally just found them and started playing and then they went away. Such is my luck lol.

1 Like