Monkey Play

this shirt is probably a reference to the infinite # of monkeys on an infinite # of typewriters…

Loved this shirt. Woke up at 6:30 cause I missed Cho’s and didn’t want to miss this one too. Second shirt but first on this account. Thanks!

Loves it. Buys it.

Congratulations tgentry!!

I was waiting for this one! Nice work. In for one.

Great shirt, my second purchase gets me a second place shirt. Congrats!

Atta Boy TGentry!

Tgentry, was it intentional that the letters on the right spell “To be or not to be?” Using the same ones several times of course.

Not something I would wear but very funny and creative! Reminds me of the simpsons episode when maggie spells a big word with here building blocks (cant remember the word)

First time wooter. First shirt. So pleased. Congrats on the design win.

Love the subtle reference to the study saying that if you put a bunch of chimps in a room with a typewriter they’d eventually churn out Shakespeare. Got one right at midnight!

Congratulations, “Teej,” in for one!!

Was hoping these weren’t sold out this morning… in for 1. :slight_smile:

I bought this shirt for my husband, he says it reminds him of our son! Great job, Tgent!

Grats on being the Derby Chimp. Spectacular shirt! I really thought it was going to win.

I’ll let someone else buy this one tho cuz monkeys kinda creep me out and UPS brown isn’t the best color for me.

My daughter, Ophelia, saw this on the screen and yelled, “monkey! blocks! I want one!”
Really? How can I say no to this?

Grats on the print tgentry. The monkeys did a good job for you :wink:

My first woot. Yay!!!

Who votes for these mildly appealing shirts, and then they never sell out? NOT in for one.

Ummm…

This shirt is on Brown not Black. Not sure if that will influence you into buying it, but that’s the color the shirt is on.