Monkey Vs. Narwhal

Oh really? Since when and is this for all Woot sites?

Nope. No baleen.

Been that way as long as I’ve been here.

My money’s on the Narwhal. Sure, he may seem rather like a pushover at first, compared to the devious nature of the monkey… but what sleeps within is a beast that none has been able to reckon with before, beyond even hellish nightmares.

In short, it’s going to be a good fight. Get some popcorn.

im not about to wear a cotton candy colored shirt

Then again, the monkey seems to have baleen.

black monkey, blue narwhal, sky shirt, red letters. imo.
Otherwise, nice art

Hvor ak narkval? Where is the narwhal?
Lykkkelig liten narkval! Happy, little narwhal!

I think the pink monkey just wants a hug.

And I’ve been putting quotes this whole time…

Next week: REMATCH! The narwhal plans to throw down on the monkey’s turf but dies halfway to the jungle.

guess it would look cute on a baby

agreed

Ok I have been with woot for a little while, is it odd that you can buy a “reckoning” Random shirt for the full $15 I don’t remember them having a reckoned Random Shirt before. (so much for amazon not changing anything.)

Guy shirt? Maybe. Guy colors? Not even close.

How much cute can the universe take? Aren’t we dipping dangerously into due for a month of skulls, empty eye sockets, apocalyptic plant life, black, black pudding + blood backlash?

Feel free to put the quotes back in if you like.

I’d love to know where your banner art is from. Some obscure video game?

congrats on making up for a disappointingly short random shirt day by releasing this utter gem of a shirt. And how many of these winners are you going to make available? why don’t we try 1000 this time, make it even harder for people to actually buy your products. Oh well at least this shirt is geared to hit a wide variety of demographics. Like people who like Narwhals combined with monkeys all on a color palette that looks like it was custom made by babies r us.

On the bright side the $10 dollars I didn’t give woot today will go a long way at $1 beer night.

Sometimes 10 beers can generate more conversation than a single T-shirt.