Monster 7ft USB Cable w/LED Powerflow Indicator – 2 Pack

It’s a bright blue flashing light.

Answer to the blinking light “problem” - Electrical tape

I’m getting 3 just to throw them out. Not even recycling. Ha Ha!! Ha

1. Electrical tape (preferred)

2. Duct tape (because it simply must be mentioned)

it took a few moments for my order to go through, i was sweatin for a sec, even tho i dont absolute need these

Advice from a current owner of these cables…

Put tape over the LED light… the blinking will eventually drive you crazy…

Double post

what the hack in for 3. All my usb cables are painfully short.

That’s the understatement of the century!!! Had to cover lights on mine with duct tape to kill the disco ball party lights emitted from these things…

I can get 2 6 foot USB cables at mono price for $0.65 less then here after S&H.

Just curious, how do you know? I don’t see that in the description anywhere

Put a piece of black tape over the powerflow indicator

In for three, which means $11 for 6 cables. Good deal.

Wish they had some of these in A to A and A to mini.

These are excellent. Many people forget that if you use cheap cables that devices will not operate as fast. People don’t pay attention to the cable because they all look the same, but they are not.

Plus, quality cables last longer. Cables tend to degrade over time, and really fast if the cables were made by some manufacturer spitting out cheaply made cables. So these good quality cables last way longer.

Nice that these have the LED lights to confirm the connection too. I confess that a few times I have toiled for a half hour trying to get a device to work, only to find out one end of the USB cable was not connected. So LED lights on the cable are a time saver.

Hahah. Agreed. I need to get some electrical tape for my dorm room… :\

Sweet! I’ve needed a printer cable since I’ve lost mine in the move, and now I have six!

Got my third woot!! In for 3!! VERY cheap for decent USB’s!!

Alternatively, one could install red and blue strobe lights, and synch them in phase with the cords.

You are not likely to notice the cord lights at that point.

Ok, so electrical tape or duct tape is too inelegant? Let’s try some heat shrink!

Seriously, the LED has no function other than to eat mA of power from your USB. Stupid.

LOVE IT!!! Don’t need any USB cables at the moment but love the write up tonight :slight_smile:

In for three!