Monster Big Screen TV Kit

Hey everyone, so the last 2 wootoffs ive let people use my woot-off text messaging script, except last time i forgot to turn it off after the wootoff witch resulted in nightly text messages. I will not do that again, i have wiped the DB clean and am ready to start it up for a new woot-off. If youd like to be txt’d when a new item comes up then enter your name in at

http://www.thestreetwise.com/woot.php

And as usually i know that people are gonna accuse me of harvesting phone numbers from the script but i assure you they are only in there for the woot-off, will never be sold or contacted through, and the only thing you can expect to ever get is the woot-off items from this woot-off. I will turn off the script after the woot-off has completed. THANKS -zenofex-

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Monster Big Screen TV Kit
$39.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Monster Cable High Performance Big Screen TV Kit - BSTVK1-HP

one hit of f5 and the i want one button was bouncing, couldn’t have sold that fast

gOT THIS FOR 34.99 IN THE LAST WOOT OFF. bOOOO

Here is a summary of the WOOT-OFF so far:

. . First
. . Post . . . . . Quantity . . Price
4/13 12:00 AM . .1000 . . . $49.99 . . Western Digital Caviar 250GB Hard Drive
4/13 12:22 AM . . . 30 . . . $79.99 . . Koolvac KV-1 Robotic Vacuum
4/13 12:29 AM . . 200 . . . $22.99 . . Logitech Mobile Traveller Bluetooth Headset
4/13 12:37 AM . . 100 . . … $9.99 . . Sushi at Home Kit for 4
4/13 12:43 AM . . . 30 . . . $49.99 . . Lightning Audio Complete Bass System
4/13 12:51 AM . . . 65 . . … $4.99 . . World Series of Poker Wireless Plug and Play 15-in-1 TV Game
4/13 12:57 AM . . . 30 . . . $29.99 . . Zodiac Radar and Laser Detector
4/13 01:03 AM . . . 40 . . $189.99 . . iRiver 20GB Portable Media Player
4/13 01:16 AM . . . 69 . . . $39.99 . . BFG GeForce FX5500 OC 128MB 8x AGP Video Card

Total Sales = $71,069.36

I think I am going to patent a Cable Sweater Pattern, and then sue Monster V\Cable for using the work Cable in their name.

a Listing of all woot-off items can be found here

WTF??? S-Video??? What’s that??? For a big screen? Who is gonna buy a 3k plus HDTV and use S-Video!

10??? What are we doing Woot? Cleaning out our storage shead?

Sold out in less than 5 minutes, you’re a genius!

doh. msrp anyone?

… what is this…
TELLLLLL MEE WHAT IS IT… sigh

Oh no . . . I don’t think I can stay up long enough for this to disappear. How many of these do they have?

Monster Cables suck…big ripoff…these prices r better than stores but its still monster.

’ bought two of these last year. BUYER BEWARE…this is for “big screen”, NOT HD. Still a great deal for the cables you receive.

Whoa, this is the first Woot-Off I have ever witnessed. So forgive a stupid question, please.

How will I know if the thing’s finished? This East-Coaster has to go to bed so he can go earn a living later today!

Ok I eat crow but quantity = 10??//

Give me a break, someone has cried “killer” for the last 3 items and they have all sold out in under 10 mins. Give these babies a chance to breath before you bury them!

According to the stats page:

Today’s item quantity: 10
Quantity Breakdown:
(Percentage of purchasers who bought each quantity)
0% bought 1 0% bought 2 100% bought 3

How is it possible for 100% to buy 3 when there were 10 to be sold?