Monster Headphones

These are amazing headphones. I own a pair which I bought for the same price a few months ago. Battery lasts forever, and the noise cancellation is good enough for a quiet plane ride. The added battery power though gives it an amazing sound quality.

I agree with Fuzzy. I got my Inspirations from the sale last week. It took only 4 days from the time of the order. They sound great, are very well made and good looking. I expected them to be much larger as other brands with noise cancelling but these are not huge at all. I would actually wear these in public without feeling like a tool. They are defiantly well worth the money spent, the best 100 bucks I spent on headphones in a long while.

hi there. im trying to buy a pair of these beasts. but i live in australia it says only US address. can i somehow get it delivered in australia. i’d be willing to pay for its delivery charge.

hi there. im trying to buy a pair of these beasts. but i live in australia it says only US address. can i somehow get it delivered in australia. i’d be willing to pay for its delivery charge.

I’m sorry. Only shirt.woot ships internationally.

Do these only work with Apple products? Or can I use it with my other MP3 player?

The over ear Inspirations come with three cables, two will control Apple products, one is a straight through (no controls). The in ear have Apple in-line controls. They will work fine with Apple products for AUDIO only, no remote controlon anon Apple device. That said my in ear Monster Gratitude buds will control my FiiO X1 player but hit or miss on Android players.