MONSTER HUNTER

Cool design and all, but not exactly “prehistoric”. Hoping for one of the cave drawring designs for my archeologist BIL.

YOU. SHALL NOT. PASS!

great design, primal yet refined.

Great design! I ordered three… one for me and one each for my two little monster hunters. :slight_smile:

You’re not a true monster hunter unless you FLEX every time you consume something. It’s a requirement.

Congrats Drakxxx, awesome job!

His face says to me “Oh hell…”

Unfortunately for Beowulf, woot does not stock a 12XL

damn you, brown!
Damn YOU!!

Yay! Monster Hunter!

Wait… what?!? A Drakxxx print taking FIRST PLACE?! I’m dumbfounded! That’s freaking amazing! There are so many derbies where I think “there’s no way this will get anything less than first… it AT LEAST has to place!” and then it falls in 4th or 5th or 8th or something ridiculous.

Congrats on a well-deserved FIRST PLACE! That’s just SO FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!

I could be wrong, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen you take first since I’ve been here. Way to go, man. I am so happy for you! =)

This is a great shirt! Love it!

Drakxxx’s Clockwork dinos got first outright. I feel like that’s not the only time. But it certainly is the exception and not the rule… I don’t think there’s more than one other, if there even is a third.

I may have to buy this just because of the striking resemblance to Monster Rancher.

Now off to watch Monster Rancher again.

Wow, thanks for the support evreyone! You guys are the best. :slight_smile:

I apologize to the villages whose wicker huts got burned down, and I apologize to the family of the guy with the spear. The guy himself? He had it coming. I mean really…a spear?

Not a big fan of Monsters, but don’t think I want a shirt saying I’m a Monster hunter

Well, my first Woot was a gift, and this is the first one I have bought. I find myself checking out the new shirts ASAP lately.
The design grabbed me I suppose, I have a few monsters in my life I need to slay!

Awesome shirt design, but cough cough I thought somewhere specifically in this weeks derby rules it said no video games.

hurts my eyes

Ahhh I see. Clockwork Dinos was before I joined here, so this is the first time I’ve seen him take first. Pretty bitchin :slight_smile: Congrats, dude!