Monster iCase iPod Travel Pack
$7.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Monster iCase iPod Travel Pack
Froogle

MONSTER brand is a joke. LOL

I wonder if I could use this for my Zen.

Shoot, the Monster iPod car charger is worth it alone! I’m in! Woooooot!

Maybe it’s just me, but isn’t the point of an iPod to be portable? I wouldn’t want to lug this crap around.

So, will this work with any ipod? as in ipod video?

No measurements of the overall size of this thing and really nothing in the photo (like maybe an ipod??) for size reference. Might be very helpful to know if this is a lot bigger than it looks.

$59.99 at Walmart…I’m in for 2!!

Uh… See that little rectangle space with the cutout for the click wheel? There’s yer size reference.

Amazon review:

“Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.5 x 2.3 inches ; 12.3 ounces”

hmm pretty large…

Is the charger compatible with the iPhone?

yes!!! it ships with smartpost. i cant wait for mine to get lost

11.5 x 7.5 x 2.3 inches (just add dimensions " onto the description in Google.

yes, any regular iPod Dock -

I’m wondering if my Logitech speaker will fit…hmmm… checking… Crap! the mm28 speakers are 13.0" x 4.0" x 1.2"

Dang, I just got an FM transmitter last night (from woot) for my iPod, should I really spend more money on this too?

Not only that, but why would you need space to store your CD’s? See description “…Lots of pockets to store extra cables, CD’s, maps…”

More iCrap. Goodnight.

Does this only work with ipod or will it work with other players also. Like the zune?

Gotta love all the pockets = OK - I’m in X3 - Friend has the video iPod, I have a Nano & other players that will fit for a long train trip - plus the mm32 speaker I have should fit inside… and one for ebay

Isn’t this case quite big for something that is supposed to be portable?