Monster Mobile iPod/iPhone Car Charger

Type “zune” in the search at buy.com. They have the home AV kit (ac charger, dock, cables and remote) for only $19.99 plus shipping. I got three last week. I was going to get some other things, like a car charger for 1 cent, but the combined shipping from the outside company they are hosting was rediculous. There was no combined shipping for the items I wanted so it was something like $60 to ship a few dollars worth of goods. The AV dock is a good price, though, since the retail was $99. This is for the original Zune, but some have made it work on the new ones.

haha broke in just to steal the charger. wow.

got one for my iPhone, thank you!

debating, may look into gettin it after work if its still around

could buy this in radioshack for $20… bought it for $8 instead, thanks woot… will fit well with my casette adapter. <3

Own one:

Really bad A/C hum

can’t charge Ipod and listen to it at the same time.

in for 1.

Sounds like a grounding problem?

I’ve been looking for something like this for a while- my car has an AUX input, this is perfect.

i have one. works with iphone (no issues). Ipod 30gb (no issues). Nano (no issues).

‘M’ turns green/red depending on charging status.

No issues as described by a couple other wooters.

Thnks WOOTBABY!

What’s this? A reasonably priced cable from Monster? :slight_smile:

my first woot purchase. Bought one for my iPhone

In for three. We like to play the iPod in the car while travelling and it will be good to charge it, too. Plus, these will make good gifts for family members with iPods.

In for 3. This is a great charger. I bought one off ebay for my previous ipod. It went with the ipod when I sold it. Before it left I did verify that it worked with my iPhone so at this price I can get 1 for me and 2 for gifts. Useful, well made, and a longish cord. WAAAy longer than most. Since length isn’t listed here I can’t say for certain if this one has the long cord, but a great buy anyway.

In for three, as someday I would like to own a Touch for its Internets.

Idk if my car has a ciggarette lighter thinger… and my car is gone from me for another like 3 days… help?

Sorry, but your car doesn’t have ciggarette lighter thinger. Better luck next time! :wink:

http://www.google.com/search?q="160731-00"+monster+car&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Looks like a similar deal (if you buy only one) to what buy.com was offering a few months back (no, they don’t have them anymore!): $8.99 after shipping. So buy 3 and get each for $5.66 A/S… If you have something to do with three).

never heard of any monster equipment that caused humming, sounds like you more likely have a problem with your sound system.

As for the listening to the ipod, doesn’t your ipod have an audio out jack?.. cause if you just got the ipod with a dock connector you got royally jipped.

Dont worry, once you order, it will take more than 3 days to get to you.

Then, if your car doesn’t have a cigarette lighter, you can just buy a new car.

Yeah I WOOTED today, bought one for the iPod hopefully it will works with the iPhone as well!