Monster Surround Sound Gaming Speaker System

Nice. Cheapest prices I’ve seen are $60 refurb/$90 new. If only I had $50 to spare.

pretty cool. anyone know the discount?

this looks pretty nice
but how is the quality on it?

not bad, too bad i already bought something like it a little while ago

I’m all over it

How many of these folks above type a stupid generic phrase into wordpad then copy it such as ‘wow, that is a nice woot’ only to try and be the first post, making NO sense whatsoever? AND not even knowing what it was just clicking discuss this product, pressing CTRL-V and then clicking Post? Ugh…

Cheapest on froogle is 89 bucks…this is a steal for anyone interested!!

nice system

Quite the ugly speakers if you ask me, and if you don’t.

not too bad $59+tax on froogle

who has room for this? I’ve got a nice room and big desk, but still have to fight for mouse space…

My Altec Lansings can kick this thing’s arse.
I’m proud of my speakers.

Later

this looks nice, but don’t need it.

If anybody is super-bummed about missing the wireless cards from yesterday, drop me an email as I definitely can’t use 3 of them - (my login name)@hotmail.com

EDIT - Sorry, kids, all my extras have been spoken for. MAybe one of these other kind and generous wooters will offer to help you out

lotsa monter stuff lately, great deal though

I am confused…
Is it for a PC? An Xbox? Or a TV? Maybe a DVD player?

Great! But I want the brown box speaker set…

i wishi had the money

I think it’s 5.1 with a coaxial input for the 5.1 sound, which is on some dvd players that don’t have a toslink cable, and also on the ps2. My computer sound card has one, but it’s only useable in dvd player software, since my card doesn’t seem to be able to output game surround via the coaxial cable, only via the analog outputs.

Edit:
Nope, I’m wrong. Wow. This is not a good deal, if you want true 6 channel sound. ew.

not for me…not that it ain’t cool.

Hmm…tempting…but I’m not going to buy it…seeing as how last time I placed an order (yesterday), the order got deleted several hours later without my knowledge, and the problem hasn’t been fixed yet (HINT HINT).

Other than that, good speaker set, good price.

good price for branded and 5piece speaker =)