Monster Surround Sound Gaming Speaker System

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Monster_Surround_Sound_Gaming_Speaker_System-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft] Monster Surround Sound Gaming Speaker System - Sunday, January 01, 2006
Item qty: 500, Last Order: 12:04 AM CST, Wooter to blame: DuffMan
Order Pace: 0m 0.832s, Woot Wage: $196,059.21/hour.

This message will contain product updates, a discussion summary, and other new information. Check it often for changes.

For Quality Posts, the 2005 thread for this Speaker System can be found here.

Regarding the Speaker System shortage, please see Snapster’s post for an update.

http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Monster_Surround_Sound_Gaming_Speaker_System-thumbnail.jpg

Monster Surround Sound Gaming Speaker System

$29.99
+$5 Shipping

Cheapest froogle price is $138.47 plus shipping

Happy New Year!!!

Daddy likey this one. Im in!

Way to start of the new year woot!

WOOTY NEW YEAR!!!

Wow… that’s a pretty sweet speaker system for $29. Nice way to start off the new year.

Bewootiful [;)]

---------------VVV-------------

eh happy new year

Happy woot new year !

Great deal

Dave

happy new year

happy new year!! depressing ain’t it? maybe tonight it’s your night woot!!! and hopefully the hubby likes it too… he’s a total gamer…

Still Too much for me to handle… Happy New Years to all…

Happy Woot Year

Very nice but I don’t need one…HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Ohhhhhh I was hoping it was a Beverage of Choice, not the speakers…again…

Also, admins please delete the posts of these jag-offs who don’t even see the woot and post first page crap like it’s an amazing feat or something.

Holy CRAP sold out in 3 mins??? then I go back and it says 4 mins - with a lower woot wage and different woot member to blame…hmm something fishy going on here…

Wow, great price!!

Great woot. I may have to pick one up.

Thanks WOOT for all the great things in 2005, welcome to 2006 and keep up the Great work.

Happy New Year! Great woot!

looks sweet i’m in

Nice WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT