Monster USB Cable with LED Powerflow Indicator

Not printers. No HP I have purchased or lexmark or epson comes with the cable.

This Monster USB Cable is better than the 4-fer in one major area. The 4-fer was only USB 1 while these are enhanced USB 2.0

I’ve always thought monster was overpriced…but not this time!

In for three. I can always use more cables (even with a silly light on it).

These don’t seem to sell on eBay at all. Only the 12 foot model
eBay Past Auctions

Too good of a deal to pass up, I’m in for 3!

Woot has made me a liar. I said (not sure when) “I will never buy a Monster cable!”, now I have gone and bought three.

ATTN WOOT STAFF:
Are these in the retail package?

AH, so good, But I would buy 3 if their was free shipping :slight_smile: any codes :slight_smile:

When they’re not, they usually say.

I have this cable,

It’s nice but the cord is thick and kind of stiff, so sometimes it coils up

I find the blue led to be annoying (it blinks). it’s on the type B side

I usually don’t keep mine plugged in all the time because of that.

My apologies to the genious here. Like I said, someone would tell me otherwise. Maybe I should sink to their trailer park level and start using foul language. And I did notice a drastic difference when using monster coaxial cable on a VCR. Try it for yourself and look for the difference in the horizontal lines that one sees while watching VHS tapes. But you are probably going to tell me it was the video or the VCR and not the cable because you are the cable queen. Oh, sorry, I just lowered myself to your level. I meant king.

Ditto! The only time you would notice any difference is if you were to transmit an ANALOG signal (such as component speakers, RCA Audio cable, etc). There will be absolutely NO DIFFERENCE when you are transmitting DATA in a digital format. Well, maybe once you start running few hundred feet of cable, but everyone should know that Monster cables are a scam!
I also used to work at Circuit City and would laugh when customers wanted to buy HDMI (digital!) cables for about $150!!! Employees could get those cables for something like 60% off thru Monster accomodation, so that should tell you how much they are worth :).

Monster brand is a huge ripoff retail but this is a good price. Monoprice has the LED 6’ for around $2.50 each + S/H. (less for normal cables) Any decent cable carrying a digital signal should perform about the same unless you’re spanning a large distance.

In for 3, I too never thought I’d own this brand.

Even with shipping, it’s $10.97 for 3, or $3.66 each. I doubt Monster can make much difference in USB2.0 transfer speeds, but that’s still a cheap cable.

Hmm… did you notice that the item offered for sale is an USB cable? Not a RCA cable? Do you see the difference? Digital ≠ Analog. See my post above.

Once again my genious friend. I never said USB Monster was great, just the brand itself. I like it, sorry you don’t.

Couldn’t pass these up. I need one for a new 7 port powered hub. I’m in for 3. $40 elsewhere each.

With analog coax there can certainly be a difference, I believe you when you say the cord helped. However on these digital cables it’s a different ballgame. Even at long distances when premium cable can pay off, other solid brands are 1/2 price (or less) compared to "Monster"s laughable prices.

sweet…time to replace some old PC to external HDD USB cables…in for 3!

In for 3!