Monster USB Cable with LED Powerflow Indicator

What do you want you cheap a s s? You’re getting THREE cables w/ shipping for less than $8 bucks, while anywhere else you would buy ONE cable for anywhere from $10-$50…

Just goes to show you can never please everyone…

heres something fun to do with an extra one

Give Thanks To The Mink

got my three, and my first purchase from sellout.woot.

owsumnessness.

They should throw in a couple of free pr0n stars. :frowning:

Yeah 5.00 on this item may not be the actual shipping cost. But when they sell 46" TVs the shipping is still only 5.00. 5 dollar standard shipping fee is VERY reasonable.

That’s great!

that’s pretty damn cool.

Good cable at this price. LED is too bright though. The flashing will give you a seizure which is why is had to cover it with black tape.

The $5 shipping is not the best deal on light weight items like a usb cable, but it’s great if you order something heavy like a tv or ups and it is still $5 like all Woots.

4% bought ONE?

I wasn’t among them, but hey, $2 is $2.

I’ll just confirm what everyone else says. Got these for $2 last time they were offered. It’s very hard to cut these cables even with scissors, making them nicely but uselessly durable. Still, even a regular USB cable at any other store would cost you more than these would, so it’s a good deal. In for 3 more.

Oh, and yes, the blue lights are annoying. They pulse about twice a second, and they are BRIGHT.

In for 3

These don’t look like they’re USB Certified.

I had a cat chew through 2 usb cables…but these are cat proof!

powerflow indicator…after getting 3 or 4 of these puppies hooked up, place them facing a white wall, turn off the lights, crank up the deep-bass techno, and there you have it…instant dance-party with crazy flashing blue lights!

seriously, these lights can be ridiculous. I figure here’s the one good purpose: you have a lot of externa HDDs on your desktop, with all their B ends (gonna punch myself if it’s the A end) stickin’ out, and you want to know which one goes to which external, so by trial and error you plug them in and check to see which external lights up.

I tried that quite a long time ago…then I got a hub, and they all connected at the same time. And that was about it. I would say that the novelty wears off, but there’s not much novelty here.

BTW, these really are great cables, and I would buy more I didn’t have at 4 in use with 2 or 3 never opened…

What a Great Deal !!!, I’m in for 3

I would need this for?

Printer? Nope came with one
Camera dock? Nope came with one
Logithech music system? Nope attached already
Mouse? Nope attached
Keyboard? Nope attached
Router? Came with one don’t use
Harmony remote? Came with one

Well,we all know woot charges 5 for everything they sell,regardless of the quantity,so get 3 an it will be well worth it.Heck,it’s still well worth it even for 1.You can always wait for a big screen to be on sale at woot with 5 bucks for shipping,but then you’d probably want to reimburse them for charging so cheap,right?

In for 3 at this price !