MonsterRax 4' x 8' Overhead Storage Rack

MonsterRax 4' x 8' Overhead Storage Rack

So if this thing arrives missing parts or damaged, as some reviews have indicated, who is going to take responsibility? Amazon, Woot, MonsterRax… or am I going to get the runaround and have to ship this back to the mfg. at my expense?

Should that happen, MonsterRax will likely just ship you the part(s). Should there be any issues there, you can always reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

Got 2 of these delivered and am missing parts. More specifically:
2x 8 verticle posts
2x 4 52’’ c channel beams
2x 4 27’’ ceiling brackets

Got a funny feeling that the parts are coming in the future, as the 52’’ channel beams wouldn’t fit in the box that came. As the box is not that long. Waiting to hear back from woot and the maker as well. Will update once I hear something.

Hi there. Should be another box coming. Per the features:

• Ships in 2 boxes

Update - woot was awesome, emailed me at 6:30 in the morning. Said the next shipment of other contents was on its way. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Ugh got half of my racks, the other half never showed up.

And they are different colors

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problems. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Any updates? I am facing the same issue

Hi there. If you’re missing significant parts, remember that they ship in 2 boxes.

If something else is wrong, reach out to Woot! Customer Service as noted above.

I guess I’m in the same boat as many people - i ordered two racks and have yet to receive any of the brackets. Hopefully the brackets show up because the only options Woot customer service gave me were to return them or accept a small partial refund. For now these are taking up a bunch of floor space in the garage.