Monterrey Espresso and Cappuccino Maker

Gotta love those reglar suppliers.

Nice woot to go along with the release of the Da Vinci Code
I remember my nights in Roma…
I got one.

Wow!
Makes 2 tiny cups of coffee at once…sweet! I’m going to bed, I’m tired. I have no idea how to stay awake!!! Maybe woot could help… I have no idea how.

what’s a air pump model and why is it good?

Finally something I could use working nights! Thanks Woot…

I don’t know if I should get this or not. Could we please have some constructive comments here instead of the usual, WTF, I hate coffee, blah blah blah. Thank you.

item on manufacturer’s web site … though it’s not all that informative, unless you wanted to know it’s FOB Xiamen 6 to a case. :smiley:

Sounds like it’s just steam-powered, as in no pump driving water through the coffee grounds. I’ll stick with my moka pot…

Can’t they invent like an energy drink maker? No thanks for the coffee.

I would have bought this, but Wrigley Gum just came out with Kona Creme. Its coffee flavored gum :slight_smile:

Not too bad to save as a Christmas gift. That’s forwoot thinking!

At this price it’s undoubtedly a steam pressure, not pump driven machine. Still, well worth the price for a starter machine.

Great Woot, my girlfriend asked for one of these if Woot should sell one, and it has finally graced my woot screen. Bought 1 and even had it shipped directly to her. Thanks WOOT. You Rock.

The “gup” is merely a refined and smaller “BigGulp.” On a road trip and don’t want to be hunting desperately for sufficient bushes in a few miles? Skip the BigGulp and go for the “gup,” just enough to keep you awake without requiring immediate toilet facilities.

Yankees368, Glad to see you back. Your good at what you do.

I want this thing… how about some reviews???

anyone? anyone? bueller?

Nice for starters, and nothing better than having a good espresso in the morning. Don’t forget to get the best espresso coffee, Illy or Lavazza. Great woot, but I’ve already got an espresso machine…

I can save hundreds a month bewing my own starbucks americano at home … its not worth … $3.00 for espresso and water. after a few uses ill have my money back …

Does it froth the milk too? I cant tell.

My g/f wanted one too… But I’m hesitant… No reviews…

nobody has any reviews on this thing?? I cant seem to find any myself