Monterrey Espresso and Cappuccino Maker

Why did I get this? I already have three coffee makers. :frowning:

they seem to be selling faster than i expectedā€¦ 91% left thought they would be still at 100%

No need for Cappuccino, I only drink Soda.

Anyone know of a pocket pc woot-off alarm/meter, or a site that will text you when a woot-off changes? Or for that matter, a pda-friendly woot page?

sadface. bring on the bags of crap.

i have one of these. i think it works quite well for costing twenty bucks or less. (they were twenty when i got mine). i mean itā€™s not super duper excellent espresso. but itā€™s better than the other two machines weā€™ve owned. i like it. i highly recommend buying one (or maybe 3).

Not a bad price for a fully working machine.

Going against all my experience as a barista, this is an amazing espresso machine. I mean, at 15 dollars, how can it compete with a lusso for the home kitchen? I mean, the press and steam pressure have absolutely nothing to do with the quality or taste of the drink.

PS, if youā€™re serious about a cheap espresso machine, look up moka pots.

Looks like this once sold for over $150

yahoo site!

Oh NO you dont, Your not pulling me in on another 3 hour item

150 dollars at kitchen.com

Can you believe there were 800 of those headphones?

Buy one pansy I bought memory thatā€™s not for my computer and the guy up there somewhere bought ipod headphones for the ipod he doesnā€™e have AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO BUY A LATTE/CAPPUCCINO MAKER FOR THE COFEE CUPS YOU DONā€™T USE !!!GOT IT?

itā€™s better than the crappy RAM earlier.

yumm expresso, good timming oh man i could use an exprsso or 4 right now! this will be my first woot off where i can watch from work (and order) WOOT!!!

where is uplateanyway and his woot off itemizer? i miss the list.

Yall need to jump on this oneā€¦
I purchased it during the regular wootā€¦
Itā€™s a good buy!

Thereā€™s an IRC chat available for those of us who donā€™t sleep or those of us who just woke up

irc.rizon.net
#woot

Oh, all right. Iā€™ll take one for the team. Iā€™m gonna get it to for a Christmas grab gift.

Iā€™m so on the fence.