Monticello Presidential Red - Two Pack

Uhh…its $30/bottle (pre shipping, taxes, etc) according to their website:

Ego. Id.

What’s it to ya?

Composition has been posted, but beyond grapes, no other info. I’d like to see at least alcohol content. Both are 2005 according to the pic, same exact wine, 2 of 'em. Unless the picture lies.

Look again at my post. I stand corrected :slight_smile:

10 minutes and still no mill…

At least there isn’t a little army man to tease us, or IceBusters or something.

Nothing really. Just asking.

well, we can’t necessarily expect to see mill now

Why not? Is it just me or are the woot servers slow tonight… maybe that’s why no mill.

Chris Corley Winemaker/owner will be chiming in shortly to answer more questions.

You spoke too soon, they’re gone now.

well, the stats are only update 1x/minute… so it isn’t certain that if mill wine.wooted we’d see it.

Fantastic! I think I’m in anyway.

How good is this deal?

Shipping is a beast from the Corley Family website. Even if this weren’t a great deal for the base price (though it is), woot shipping makes this another killer deal.

As always, shipping is based on California to East Cost (Virginia in this case), using the lowest cost available from the winery website (2nd Day Air). Click the link above for details, discount percentages, and Cellar Tracker price calculations.

I am curious as to why my state, NJ, is only on the list occasionally. By occasionally, I mean hardly ever.

What determines which wines they will ship to my state, when and why?

thanks.

But FL is not lit up yet.

I think Mill’s script broke the internetz.

I’m in for some. Just starting to get into wine, hope to make more purchases here.

Holy Carp!!!

My state was there a minute ago and I wanted to buy a few. Just came here to get more info. That really, really sucks.

:frowning:

I wonder what would have happened had I purchased some right away.

Be careful what you wish for. You may want to put a bankruptcy lawyer on retainer, now – or at least pay in advance to save yourself the hassle of borrowing from family to pay for it later. This place is dangerous.

Not worth the price! Knock 10 more $$'s off, I will buy it

Go Spend your money on a cheaper better wine…

sound like you’ve tried this, but i’m probably giving you too much credit. If you think $20 wines are too expensive you might want to stick to not shopping for wine on the internet.