Mophie Universal Wireless Charger!

Mophie Universal Wireless Charger!

Check the top Amazon reviews, yikes

5 Likes

Good catch, thanks for the heads up! Saved me $10

1 Like

Woot offered this a few weeks ago. I read the awful reviews and bought 1 anyway. The design is awesome! Your phone can be charged on a flat or inclined surface. My Samsung Galaxy charged very quickly on it. Right now Prime members get $3 off the $12.99 price. I just bought another 1.
Woot!

3 Likes

Sigh. The reviews are very off-putting. But maybe worth a shot for $10?

Bought this a few weeks ago. Does not work on my large phone with wireless charge compatible case. Will start charging if I remove my case, but at some point in the middle of the night, it stops. I tried to keep using it, but not once did I wake up with a full charge.

@cootpc - I’ve had this exact problem with several cheap wireless chargers over the years. It appears that the charger will top off the battery (or get pretty close) then stop charging completely and not even supply the phone with a low-flow charge it needs to maintain. The phone then reverts back to using its internal battery which leaves you with less than a full charge by morning (sometimes much less). I found this happens more often on my phones that need 10-15 watts when using a wireless charger that delivers only 5-7.5 watts, although not always. You can always try a different wall plug that delivers more wattage, although that is hit-and-miss as well.

1 Like

Sigh… Mine arrived DOA…

Have you reached out to Woot! Customer Service?

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

FWIW I’ve been using mine for a few weeks and I have no issues. Charges well and I like that I can change the angle it’s tilted at. I can set it were my overhead lights don’t reflect back making it easier to see the phone. I have a Galaxy S21 with a Spigen case. I like that it came with it’s own power supply too.

1 Like