MORE APP PROBLEMS

Don’t know why but the app will not load on my iPhone. Worked fine earlier today. Restarted my phone. Tried to launch the app and the moment it gets past the woot! an amazon company loading screen the app force closes. Press home to bring up recent apps, tap Woot!, and it force closes again. On the website when I tap an item to view it, it launches the app and force closes.

2 Likes

I’ve got 13 peshtigo errors in my analytics data. Would you guys and gals want them?

It’s not you, it’s them. It’s probably still down from their midnight sale.

Same thing here.

same problem. iOS app. crashes upon loading. had to open my laptop at 6.56 am (horrors) to report this.

1 Like

i found a workaround that works at least for me on iOS. turn on airplane mode and make sure cellular data and wifi is off, then open the app and wait for it to say “How Rude!” on the main page, and finally turn off airplane mode and cut on wifi and cellular data then swipe down on the woot homepage in the app.

3 Likes

@davejlives Are you awake yet?

Maybe cancel the Woot off this month. Who needs it?

Hi all. We’re waking people up to look at the app.

Pls hold.

6 Likes

Thanks TT.

1 Like

The workaround worked for me. Odd.

That worked for me! Thank you!

Same app issue. Updated to latest version of IOS (13.6) last night, and app has stopped working… loads splash screen then quits. Restarted phone, no good… deleted and reinstalled app, still no joy…

That worked for me! Thanks!

Alrighty, it’s working now. Buy ALL the things.

4 Likes

Especially during the Woot Off.

1 Like

1 Like

When you have a broke
Link to answer a question
Answer anywhere…

The math answer is 5
( I don’t know where else to post the answer as the link was bad & the poster above me seems to think this is all good a place as any)

1 Like

I think you’ll enjoy my latest vid! Check it out in Nov. Dec. BOC thread.

3 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another video!!!

1 Like

It’s honestly her best yet.

2 Likes