MORE APP PROBLEMS

That worked for me! Thanks!

Alrighty, itā€™s working now. Buy ALL the things.

4 Likes

Especially during the Woot Off.

1 Like

1 Like

When you have a broke
Link to answer a question
Answer anywhereā€¦

The math answer is 5
( I donā€™t know where else to post the answer as the link was bad & the poster above me seems to think this is all good a place as any)

1 Like

I think youā€™ll enjoy my latest vid! Check it out in Nov. Dec. BOC thread.

3 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another video!!!

1 Like

Itā€™s honestly her best yet.

2 Likes

I love them so much

2 Likes

So do I. Iā€™ve tried to get TT to give her free BOCs just so we can watch her videos but it didnā€™t happen. Add that to the lawsuit.

4 Likes

OH ITS GOING ON THERE

3 Likes

I donā€™t even think @ThunderThighs has even seen this one yetā€¦and thereā€™s gonna be another on the way shortly! Iā€™d love to demo Woot! products, actually. That would be a hoot (Woot?)!

1 Like

Iā€™m having issues checking out on the App. When I go to checkout it wants me to confirm the address and from there it just goes to a flashing screen with just select payment. I canā€™t do anything from that screen. Multiple devices give me the same issue. I have reinstalled the app. This is on IOS.
Build Version 4.6.0.331

1 Like

Yes I have that problem too. Not possible to check out.

It almost looks like it is trying to do a captcha and failing when it is making us verify the address, something I have never had to do beforeā€¦

EDITā€¦Just let me buy a BOC without having to verify my address and it went right through. Very Strange.

1 Like

Hey @mdrcoast, what phone and iOS version?

Iphone X
IOS 14.3

Like this?

Exactly like that!!! I should have grabbed a screenshot as well.

Yes yes yes!