More Random Items than You Can Shake a Stick At!

A few of these items are a bit cheaper than the last random sales. In particular, zip-up hoodies are $15.99 this time, they were $19.99 before. That’s 4 bucks cheaper - and probably enough to convince me to buy one. Pullover hoodies and crewneck sweatshirts are each a buck cheaper than before, too.

Why is it that every Random Sale makes me want to explode at the sheer number of options???

(Probably because I have a growing teenager who loves his woot shirts)

Oh no woot! No random unisex tanks? :frowning:

March 20th.

Feel free to trade your unwanted randoms here

Plus free shipping?!
AWWW YEAAAA BOOOIII

How would I go about buying a tote or hoodie in a specific print?

Hmmmm. I’ve been wanting an apron, but the randomness worries me. Does anyone have any vague idea/access to a list of what aprons are available?

Wootoff: I put three random tees in my basket earlier, and they are the same price during the detour. So, more of a diversion.

Is there a collective somewhere for all the hoodie designs?

I’m contemplating on buying a random hoodie, but I want to see if there is a really crappy one that I would probably end up getting anyways.

Yep it’s lunchtime in the Big D (actually smaller Carrollton), hence the 1 hour detour, er diversion.

I’ve been glued to the woot-off waiting for the shirt detour so that I could get A Separate Peace for $12 and all they do is throw up a detour to the Random sale :frowning:

I need to stop coming to this damn site. There goes more money I didn’t need to spend. Damnit woot!!!

Woot has lost me as a customer with their change in shipping policy. The ability to add items all day for one shipping price was enticing. The new policy is prohibitive when places like Amazon (Woot’s parent) have free shipping. I’m not buying their soft sell that it’s offset by their outstanding pricing. Most of the time I’m purchasing stuff I really don’t need anyways. See ya Woot

You gotta change that price. Had the shirt been $6.65 or $6.67 I would have bought one.

HA! I had the random apron in my cart, thinking - “Oh, I’ll wait till something comes up to combine the shipping”. Then the showerhead came up and I said that I would buy that when it showed up again. Looked at my cart and the apron was sold out, cart had no items. No need to buy the showerhead now…

Lost 2 sales!!

Thanks Woot! I’ll go buy some tequila instead!

Heh! I like that shirt!! I want one now…

You do know that items from shirt.woot, including the aprons and hoodies, always have free shipping, right?

I’m made to wonder why it’s $6.66 rather than, say, $6.99. All the other shirt prices are $x.99.

Then buy 2 and it’s $13.32.
Or buy 3 and it’s $19.98.