More Wine. Less States.

Love it! If this blend shipped to Ohio I would be in for sure. Thanks for the background.

Augusta Winery in Missouri. They have some unique varietals that are worth checking out, in particular their Norton wine (aka Cynthiana). The other red of note would be their Chambourcin. The Cab Franc is also very good and seems to be an oddity in MO but is priced a little too high to provide much QPR compared to widely available Cali Cab Francs.

They make some really nice white wines as well. My absolute favorite is their Vignoles but the Traminette, Chardonel, Seyval Blanc and Vidal Blanc are also good.

This is the list of states that they don’t ship to;
AL, FL, KY, MA, MS, MT, ND, NH, PA, TN, TX, UT, WV, IA

EDIT: to note that the very first wine AVA in the US was Augusta, MO. The second was Napa.

Turn down that should be.

TT, you should rename these sales “More Wine. Fewer States.”
You know it’s true.

I had to fight hard to keep it as “Less States” so by golly, it’s gonna be “Less States!”

Ah yes, one of the joys of living in PA is the antiquated liquor law…We will always be on the “DOES NOT SHIP TO” list.

*flips table…storms out

I agree. I love this company’s wine. They are probably not “expensive” enough for wine.woot, but maybe 6 or 12 bottles would make it worthwhile, plus they ship to a bunch of states. I can just grab from the store, since they are NC based, pretty easy to get.

AL, AK, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OR, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

i used to buy wine from you along with some other stuff… Keep it all to your self Ill go else where.

Awwww, we still have wine available for other states. We just don’t want to skip over some great smaller wineries.

Why would you fight for the evils of poor grammar? You’re not one of the people who writes “we’re going to go buy a lot of pizza’s” are you? :wink:

Uh. . . what?!

This must be the overreaction of the year. Well done!

Too bad you don’t have water though…

We don’t have water = you won’t have food.

Winner.

So, only people in listed states can buy wine?

Correct. When you see this sale, we will be clear about what states are allowed.